ModernMusic.de

I remember that

#1 von ylq , 07.03.2019 07:21

I remember that when I graduated from college, I once wrote that my hometown is a cloud that is hard to match. It drifts slowly from my head. However, the hometown is more than a cloud to see, the hometown is simply the wind that can't be seen and touched. After a while, I touched me, and again and again, I was forced to stop in the long-term collapse, and took the initiative. Looking backwards, I read an article by teacher Zhang Chengzhi. Some of the big characters sometimes popped up in front of my eyes: Xi Malong, Xi Malong! I probably remember what it meant, or Another word related to these words is "fleeing." Yes, I should run away. No matter where I go, I must at least escape to the hometown where I raised my life Cigarettes Wholesale. On the road to death, I will be silent and crazy, and shout out loudly: West Malong, West Malong! The road is tortuous, more tortuous than the imaginary twists and turns. Not only that, the detention place before returning home, that is, the place where I am now, a city, it is difficult to pass, but it is not too short. It has been more than eight years since I came to the city. In eight years, there should be a sweeping change for one person. For a city, there should be a new possibility. But the facts are not always carried out according to what we believe to be common sense. It will turn, at least in some people's consciousness, intermittent or even long-term stagnation or anti-normal retreat. This is the case for me for eight years. The first night of the city was particularly lonely, although accompanied by new roommates. Come, that kind of loneliness will come to disturb me from time to time, so that I can return to calmer calmer from calm. With the graduation of the university, the loneliness has changed quietly with the return to hometown. I can't find a more appropriate word to describe. I can only say that it is getting more and more real, more and more pure, and getting closer and closer to the whispering sound of the ubiquitous hour hand. And it is huge. But one thing has not changed, that is, the fact that it is going to and from home, and some hometown complex that is difficult to give up has been rendering the embarrassment in society. The inner contradiction is like a crowded bus, with occasional few delays, but it goes back and forth many times a day Cigarettes Marlboro. Time and time again, I calm down and think carefully, looking for answers for myself. Perhaps it is because I have been used to my hometown since I was a child Cheap Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. After all, it is connected with flesh and blood. Perhaps it is because of loved ones, and the long-term separation with relatives makes them feel awkward; there may be deeper reasons, such as this is a busy city. There is a small village that is bitter and silent. I often ask myself questions, ask questions in the neon night market, and ask questions about many barren mountains on the edge of the city. I also tried to find the answer from the text. Someone must say it. If you are so entangled Newport Carton, why not go back and return to your hometown? It is so easy! The city has temptations and our needs Marlboro Lights Carton. Going back to the mountainous area of ??my hometown can solve the real problem! It is difficult to return to the hometown, it is difficult to start from the starting point that I have decided to return. No! It��s hard to throw away... In short, it��s going back, there��s the root, the source. Strange, people must leave their hometown, but he will certainly return home because of homesickness. But the problem is that as long as you leave your hometown, you can no longer go

ylq  
ylq

back completely
Host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday night

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz