ModernMusic.de

Host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday night

#1 von elaine95 , 27.02.2019 07:37

OTTAWA Ottawa Senators T-Shirts Womens , Ontario (AP) Robin Lehner always enjoys playing against his former team. Picking up a 4-3 shootout win over the Ottawa Senators on Thursday made it that much more enjoyable.Lehner stopped two of three shooters in the shootout to improve to 6-0-3 against the Senators since being traded to the Sabres in 2015.”We needed this win and it was a pretty fun game,” said Lehner, who made 37 saves.This was just the second game of the season to go to a shootout for the Sabres, with their last one on opening night.Jacob Josefson scored the shootout winner for Buffalo, which was coming off a disappointing 5-1 loss to Calgary. The Flames and Ottawa will play Friday.”I think our focus and the response we made tonight was a great response,” Sabres coach Phil Housley said. ”After having – I wouldn’t say a poor effort in our building – with travel and coming out here, I liked the way we started.”From top to bottom everyone contributed (Thursday), especially with our team everybody’s got to be going and I thought everybody had a big part in the game.”Marco Scandella, Sam Reinhart and Scott Wilson scored in regulation for the Sabres.With the win the Sabres, who sit last in the East, are just two points back of the Senators.Ryan Dzingel led the way for the Senators in regulation with two goals, while Thomas Chabot scored his sixth of the season. Craig Anderson made 31 saves.The Senators Ottawa Senators Hoodies Womens , who had a number of stellar chances, felt they deserved a better fate on this night.”In the second and third, we threw everything at them except the kitchen sink and it didn’t go in,” Senators coach Guy Boucher said. ”We couldn’t come closer than we did. You have to give credit to the goaltender, he played terrific.”Trailing 3-2, the Sabres tied the game just 27 seconds into the third as Ryan O’Reilly found Wilson in front and he beat Anderson high.The Senators had a number of chances to regain the lead, but Lehner either made the stop or had luck on his side.Dzingel tied it at 1 just 36 seconds into the second period as he fired a shot from the slot, and then gave the Senators the lead with his 19th of the season three minutes later.”I haven’t had that much fun in a while,” said Dzingel, who played alongside Matt Duchene and Mike Hoffman. ”Just feeding off those guys and complimenting them and it clicked. … Hopefully we can stick together.”Dzingel, who turns 26 on Friday, has been a bright spot in an otherwise disappointing season for the Senators.”I’ve always personally believed he could be a 20-goal scorer with what he did last year Ottawa Senators Hats Womens ,” Boucher said. ”It doesn’t surprise me how well he’s played. To score 20 goals is quite an accomplishment in this league, especially considering it’s just his second season, and he needs just one more and I believe he’ll accomplish the feat. He’s a nice story this season for our team.”Buffalo was able to tie the game midway through the second as Reinhart jumped on a loose puck in front and scored off his backhand, but the Senators made it 3-2 as Chabot beat Lehner glove side.”We needed a bounce-back game from last night,” said Reinhart. ”It was nice to gut that one out.”The Senators nearly made it 4-2 as shots from Dzingel and Hoffman slid across the goal line, but Benoit Pouliot was able to clear the puck before Ottawa got another chance.”I saw it live, I saw it on the replay and I couldn’t believe it,” Duchene said. ”At the start of the period, that probably goes in with the fresh ice, but end of the period it literally died right on the goal post. I haven’t seen one that close, probably ever.”The Sabres opened the scoring at the 17-minute mark of the first as Scandella kept the puck in at the blue line, spun and put a shot through traffic past Anderson.NOTES: Ottawa C Tom Pyatt returned to the lineup after missing Monday’s game with the flu. … LW Max McCormick and D Erik Burgdoerfer were healthy scratches for the Senators. … Buffalo D Josh Gorges returned to the lineup after missing the last five games.UP NEXTSabres: vs. Vegas on Saturday.Senators: vs. Calgary on Saturday night. MONTREAL (AP) After weeks without a win Custom Ottawa Senators Jerseys , the Montreal Canadiens finally found a team they could beat in the struggling New York Rangers.Antti Niemi made 31 saves and the Canadiens topped the Rangers 3-1 on Thursday night to snap their six-game losing streak.Tomas Plekanec, Jeff Petry and Phillip Danault scored for Montreal (23-29-8), which won for the first time since Feb. 4 and avoided matching its longest skid of the season.”Regardless of what happens all year, this is the feeling you play for,” said Brendan Gallagher, who got his team-leading 36th point with an assist. ”The more we can do this, the happier we’ll be. It’s rewarding. A lot of guys played a really good hockey game tonight and we got what we deserved.”For the crowd, it’s been a while since we’ve been able to put smiles on their faces.”The Canadiens have the third-worst record in the Eastern Conference and are 11 points out of a playoff spot.”It’s been a frustrating year for everyone,” said Petry, who scored the game-winner in the second period. ”It’s about playing a strong game. We have a lot to prove still, whether it be personally or as a team. Nobody wants to give up in here. We want to fight until the end.”Niemi got the start in place of injured Carey Price.Before the game, Montreal announced Price will be sidelined indefinitely with a concussion. The goalie took a shot to the mask in Tuesday’s loss to Philadelphia.Earlier on Thursday www.flyersshoponline.com , the Canadiens also announced Shea Weber will miss the rest of the season because he needs surgery for a torn tendon in his left foot. The 32-year-old defenseman, likely injured on opening night in early October, has not played since Dec. 16.”Those are big losses for us,” Danault said. ”We have to learn to play without them. It’s part of the game.”Kevin Hayes scored for the Rangers (27-29-5), who have lost five in a row. Alexandar Georgiev, making his NHL debut, stopped 38 of 40 shots.”I felt great about my game today,” said the 22-year-old Georgiev, who was solid throughout. ”The guys played really great in front of me and blocked a lot of shots. It really helped me. I just played my game and it was very fun from the first second of warmups.”Hayes spoiled Niemi’s shutout bid with exactly three minutes remaining. The Rangers’ forward appeared to have kicked the puck straight into the net, but instead deflected the puck with his stick before it crossed the line.With Price and Weber out of the lineup, another veteran stepped up for Montreal.Plekanec made it 1-0 at 6:59 of the first period with his sixth goal of the season. The 35-year-old beat defenseman Rob O’Gara to the puck and buried a no-look feed from Paul Byron.In the second period, Charles Hudon connected with Petry on a 2-on-1 for Montreal’s second of the game at 3:50. Hudon’s saucer pass narrowly avoided Brady Skjei’s slide and landed right on Petry’s stick at the side of the net. Petry has scored 10 goals for the first time in his career.The play got started with a big hit by Nicolas Deslauriers in the neutral zone.Danault scored into an empty net from deep in his own zone with 1:17 left.NOTES: After the game Philadelphia Flyers T-Shirts Womens , the Rangers traded speedy winger Michael Grabner to the Devils in the first trade between the cross-river rivals. New Jersey sent a 2018 second-round draft pick and 20-year-old defensive prospect Yegor Rykov to New York. … Grabner and Rick Nash were healthy scratches for New York, likely to avoid any injuries before Monday’s trade deadline. Two weeks ago, the Rangers organization, in a letter to fans, strongly suggested a roster overhaul was imminent. … Montreal’s Noah Juulsen made his NHL debut. He finished with two shots, one blocked shot and four hits in 17:14 of ice time.UP NEXTRangers: Host the Minnesota Wild on Friday night.Canadiens: Host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday night.—

elaine95  
elaine95

I remember that
ce to tie it late in the period with another power play, but Coleman got his third short-handed goal, beating Greiss up high to

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz