ModernMusic.de

back completely

#1 von ylq , 07.03.2019 07:21

back completely. During this period, the "love" that is different from other creatures will continue to flood Newport Cigarettes Online. If it is serious, it will cause you to destroy and rebuild the old things in the original "inappropriate" way Newport 100 Carton. And the pain is often in it. When it comes to a pure "back home", the tricky problem has already arrived. I decided to go on high speed. For the dangerous road connecting the city and my hometown, the high speed undoubtedly satisfies people's need for safety. At the same time, it also satisfies the expectation of the vacant homesickness and the homesickness, and meets my needs for time. The term ��toll booth�� in society seems to have the possibility of falling from a neutral word to a derogatory term, especially at the toll booth on the road leading to my hometown. In this toll station, which is both an export and an import, there have been too many incidents of car crashes, so that it was dubbed by the netizens as a "death" toll station. I don't want to repeat many specific car accidents, it will make people feel awkward. Instead, I especially pay attention to this drama of netizens. This is the first catastrophe I want to return to my hometown Newport Cigarette. I must overcome the uncontrollable psychological pressure like many people and overcome the fear of words. Shorter the journey back to the hometown, it also shortened the time to return home, and brought closer to the "home" that everyone thinks about day and night. However, all the way to speed up is not only the "speed" itself, but also the torture and spur of the inner heart, and this torture is longer and even permanent than time. Is it not difficult for you to return to your hometown? No! It is a difficult situation. In the eight years of going back and returning, I returned to my hometown again. "The words that don't go through thinking can come out with the mouth Marlboro Red Cigarettes, but I can't help but ask myself in my heart. "Is it really there?" It is always a "uninvited guest" on a one-way street. It slips away without advice and can never be returned. The real "coming back" can't be done. The change in the township is pleasing, because the living conditions have improved, and the peasants' hardships are quietly retreating. The changes in the hometown are still painful or even unacceptable. The concept has been well known to countless people, but they do not know the true face of the "hollow village", but they do not know that the "empty heart" is the spirit of the village. It is the spirit. Everyone here can be a small thing at any time. The change is ��greatly broken.�� The change is huge, not only because of human change, but also because of changes in the landscape of the human being. It is also the change of landscapes and trees. The heavy precipitation year after year shifts the trees and the roads are changed. It is not easy for people who are full of "homesickness" to accept this fact because he cannot accept the great things about people behind this landscape change. I returned to my hometown. Many people can testify; but I said that I still have not arrived in my hometown, no one can believe. Loneliness is lingering. I said that as long as you leave your hometown, the "foundation of emotions" will undergo irreversible changes, and There is no real return to the hometown. The hometown is hard to match. Is it desperate? No! On this unattainable road, we still need to constantly explore and constantly approach the "hometown", close Its true meaning. In fact, what we have to do is not the return of the flesh, or even the return of the soul. What we want to achieve is a kind of balance, a kind of non-abandonment Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, a kind of memory and feedback to the source.

ylq  
ylq

Today, there was a message behind it and some passion
I remember that

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz