ModernMusic.de

Jeff Sluman and Fred Funk teamed to win the Champions Tours Legends of Golf on Sunday

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 07.08.2018 04:48

RIDGEDALE, Mo. Henrik Borgstrom Jersey . -- Jeff Sluman and Fred Funk teamed to win the Champions Tours Legends of Golf on Sunday, and Jim Colbert and Jim Thorpe topped the Legends Division for players 65 and older. Sluman and Funk finished with a 6-under 48 at rainy Top of the Rock, the first par-3 course used in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event, to beat Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen by a stroke. Sluman holed a 6-foot par putt for the victory on the final hole. "For some reason Ive always done well in these team-type events," Sluman said. "I dont know what it is." The winners finished at 20-under 159. They opened with an 11-under 61 in better-ball play on the regulation Buffalo Ridge course and had a 50 on Saturday on the par-3 layout. Sluman also won last year, teaming with Brad Faxon in Savannah, Georgia. "Maybe Ive got a good eye for partners," Sluman said. Funk was quick to return the complement. "Hes the common denominator," Funk said. Sluman won for the sixth time on the Champions Tour, and Funk for the ninth. Haas and Jacobsen, the second-round leaders, shot 50. Haas missed an 8-foot birdie putt on the 17th hole of the day. "Im disappointed because I hit a beautiful iron in there and it was as easy a putt as you can get, straight up the hill, and I just pulled it a little bit," Haas said. "Were mixed emotions right now. Were very happy to have finished second, but we had an opportunity. You just dont get that many, so its nice to take advantage of them when you do. Sluman and Funk had a 1-under 26 in the opening alternate-shot nine and closed with a 5-under 22 in the best-ball nine. "It seemed like they kept hitting it to three feet. The first five or six holes they hit it to three feet and made birdie," Jacobsen said. "Youre not going to get more clutch than those two guys." Craig Stadler and Kirk Triplett closed with a 52 to finish third at 14 under, the Kentucky duo of Russ Cochran and Kenny Perry was 13 under after a 49. In the nine-hole Legends finale, Colbert and Thorpe had a 4-under 23 in better-ball play for a three-stroke victory over Bruce Fleisher and Larry Nelson. Colbert and Thorpe finished at 11 under for 45 holes. Colbert won the then-Demaret Division for players 70 and older, teaming with Bob Murphy. "I couldnt ask for a better partner because I know hes a fighter," Thorpe said. "This guys got so much fire, so much fight in him." Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player were fifth at 5 under. "I think Gary played reasonably well. I didnt," Nicklaus said. "I got worn out yesterday and I didnt play very well and I played very poorly today. I dont think we played particularly well in total. We felt like we could both play better than that, but we just didnt." Sluman and Funk each earned $230,000, and Colbert and Thorpe got $60,000 each. "The tournament was a lot of fun," Funk said. "It was just a real treat. It turned out to be really fun and a real treat to play this par 3. And it is a little nerve-wracking, like yesterday, with the alternate shot because it just seems to put more pressure on you." Mark Pysyk Jersey . - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31. Jamie McGinn Jersey . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/keith-yandle-hockey-jersey/ . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery.The Dallas Cowboys have reportedly added an insurance quarterback in case starter Tony Romo is, in fact, unable to play in Sundays critical NFC East showdown against the Philadelphia Eagles. Jon Kitna, who last played in the NFL with the Cowboys two seasons ago, has agreed to return to Dallas, according to the Dallas Morning News. Reports earlier Tuesday indicated Romo received an epidural injection to relieve pain on the herniated disc in his back, an injury he suffered in last Sundays win over the Redskins. The injection is a standard pprocedure in treating a herniated disc and the Cowboys hope to know by Wednesday or Thursday if the shot had a positive effect. Radim Vrbata Jersey. Still, Kitna has apparently been added as a potential backup for Kyle Orton if Romo doesnt dress. Kitna, 41, has played 15 seasons in the NFL and started nine games for Dallas in 2010. He appeared in three games in relief the next season before retiring at the end of the year. He has a career quarterback rating of 77.4 and has thrown 169 touchdown passes and 165 interceptions in 141 games. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Linemates Jaedon Descheneau and Sam Reinhart picked up exactly where they left off last season. Descheneau scored three times
as Kessels team-leading 11th goal of the season. Toronto kept New York off the board until there were 11 seconds left in the sec

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz