ModernMusic.de

Linemates Jaedon Descheneau and Sam Reinhart picked up exactly where they left off last season. Descheneau scored three times

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 07.08.2018 04:48

CRANBROOK, B. Deonte Thompson Jersey .C. -- Linemates Jaedon Descheneau and Sam Reinhart picked up exactly where they left off last season. Descheneau scored three times and Reinhart assisted on each of them as the Kootenay Ice downed the visiting Regina Pats 3-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Descheneau, who was second in team scoring last year behind Reinhart, has six points in his last two outings and has three goals and five assists in four contests. Reinhart leads all Ice (2-2-0) skaters with three goals and 10 points in four games, which is good for third in league scoring. Chandler Stephenson supplied the offence for the Pats (1-4-0) and now has four goals in four games. Wyatt Hoflin earned the victory and the games first star by stopping 31-of-32 shots. Dawson MacAuley made 33 saves in a losing cause. After a scoreless first period, Descheneau opened the scoring for the Ice at 7:16 of the second. Descheneau doubled his clubs lead on the power play in the final minute of the period, but Stephenson kept the Pats in it with a short-handed goal at 17:28 of the third. Regina had pressure late in the game to tie it, but Descheneau completed his hat trick into an empty net at 19:28. Kootenay went 1 for 2 on the power play while Regina failed to score on four chances with the man advantage. --- Hitmen 4 Rebels 1 CALGARY -- Greg Chase scored twice and Chris Driedger only had to stop 12 shots as the Hitmen beat Red Deer. Pavel Padakin and Ben Thomas rounded out Calgarys (1-1-0) offence. Grayson Pawlenchuk scored for the Rebels (3-1-0). Patrik Bartosak made 31 saves in a losing cause. --- Warriors 5 Blades 2 MOOSE JAW, Sask., -- Ben Duperreault scored two goals as the Warriors downed Saskatoon. Torrin White, Sam Fioretti and Bryson Gore also scored for Moose Jaw (1-2-0) as Justin Paulic turned aside 23 shots for the victory. Ayrton Nikkel and Cameron Hebig scored for the Blades (0-2-0) while Troy Trombley made 30 saves in defeat. --- Raiders 4 Wheat Kings 2 PRINCE ALBERT, Sask., -- Cole Cheveldave made 27 saves and Dylan Busenius scored the winner at 16:08 of the third period as the Raiders doubled up Brandon. Carson Perreaux, Craig Leverton and Leon Draisaitl also scored for Prince Albert (4-0-0), which swept the two-game series against Brandon. Rihards Bukarts and Richard Nejezchleb each had a goal and an assist for the Wheat Kings (2-2-0) and Jordan Papirny stopped 27 of 30 shots in the defeat. --- Tigers 3 Broncos 1 MEDICINE HAT, Alta., -- Boston Leier scored two power-play goals as the Tigers beat Swift Current. Cole Sanford also scored for Medicine Hat (3-1-0) while Daniel Wapple stopped 34 shots for the win. Graham Black scored the lone goal for the Broncos (2-1-1) and Eetu Laurikainen made 34 saves in a losing cause. --- Winterhawks 10 Thunderbirds 4 PORTLAND, Ore., -- Oliver Bjorkstrand scored four goals and set up one more as the Winterhawks crushed Seattle. Adam De Champlain and Nicolas Petan each had two goals and an assist for Portland (2-1-1) while Keegan Iverson and Taylor Leier rounded out the scoring. Garrett Haar set up four goals for the Winterhawks as Adam Rossignol and Chase De Leo chipped in three assists each. Shea Theodore had two goals and an assist for the Thunderbirds (3-1-0) as Alexander Delnov and Mathew Barzal added the others. Brendan Burke made 34 saves for the win. Danny Mumaugh took the loss after giving up six goals on 25 shots in 43 minutes of action. Justin Myles replaced Mumaugh and stopped 9-of-13 shots in relief. --- Cougars 3 Blazers 1 PRINCE GEORGE, B.C., -- Ty Edmonds made 26 saves as the Cougars defeated Kamloops. Alex Forsberg, Klarc Wilson and Brad Morrison scored for Prince George (2-3-0). Taran Kozun gave the Blazers (1-3-0) a chance to win by stopping 43-of-46 shots and Josh Connolly scored the lone goal for his club. --- Royals 4 Rockets 3 (SO) KELOWNA, B.C., -- Logan Nelson, Jack Walker and Ben Walker scored in the shootout for Victoria en route to defeating the Rockets. Brandon Fushimi, Trent Lofthouse and Landon Welykholowa scored in regulation for the Royals (2-3-0) while Coleman Vollrath earned the win by making 29 saves. Zach Franko, Myles Bell and Rourke Chartier scored for Kelowna (2-0-1). Jordon Cooke stopped 28 shots in defeat. --- Chiefs 2 Americans 1 SPOKANE, Wash., -- Mitch Holmberg continued his early-season dominance by scoring two goals for the Chiefs in their win against Tri-City. Holmberg leads the WHL in scoring with eight goals and 14 points in just four games. Linemate Mike Aviani chipped in with two assists for Spokane (4-0-0) while Eric Williams made 15 saves for the win. Connor Rankin scored for the Americans (1-3-1) as Eric Comrie stopped 36 shots in a losing cause. Mike White Cowboys Jersey . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. http://www.cowboysproshopauthentic.com/Womens-Connor-Williams-Authentic-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray overcame bumps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Thursday. Del Potro, the 2012 runner-up and 2013 champion, beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 6-2, 7-6 (2) but had to save two set-points on serve at 5-6 in the second. "I recovered myself well in the tiebreak, because I made too many mistakes in the second set," he said. Still feeling pain in his left wrist, he added, "Sometimes I get frustrated . its not easy when I want to close the point and hit hard but I have to hit slices. But I have done this for the past month on the tour and I have to deal with it. If the pain goes away I will start to hit the backhand harder again." Second-seeded Murray bested Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. They were evenly matched in the first two sets, with Thiem saving three break points to take the second. Tavon Austin Cowboys Jersey. But Murray asserted himself in the third, in an exciting match which lasted 2 hours, 21 minutes. "It was unbelievably tough with a lot of long games," Murray said. "Maybe fun for the fans, but not (for me) to play against a talent like Dominic Thiem. Well be hearing a lot from him." Murray faces Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals after Cilic upset fifth-seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-4. Del Potro plays Latvian Ernests Gulbis, who beat eighth-seed Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 7-6 (3). Also, third-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 6-3 and will meet Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz on Friday. But fourth-seeded Richard Gasquet was knocked out by Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 7-5, and the German will face Dutch wild card Igor Sijsling in the last eight. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Jerian Grant scored 23 points and handed out eight assists to help No. 12
Jeff Sluman and Fred Funk teamed to win the Champions Tours Legends of Golf on Sunday

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz