ModernMusic.de

The breeze is ligh

#1 von ylq , 02.11.2019 07:21

The breeze is light, and the moon falls to the west. The pear blossoms are cool and the night is not long. It��s a light hand, and it��s worth thinking about it. The low eyebrows only see the yellow sheet of paper, leaning over and smelling the fragrance of ink. So I took a bite of peach blossoms, and I dreamed of being old. In a place called Chu, I met a young man with a brow eye, such as Yu Wenliang. He said that he was called Song Yu, and he was under the command of Qu Yuan. So I joined him with Gao Tang, standing on the side of Yunmeng Ze and looking at the fascinating glory of the goddess; with him, he was saddened by the spring, and sighed with the sorrow of the autumn; with him, looking at the world Newport 100S, the heart of the country, then I stepped on The breeze came to Xuchang, where there was a lot of sorrow and anger. I heard a hoarse and sorrowful singer, "I am so embarrassed and unforgettable." Looking back, a sly old man is proud of the church, although the white hair is still wary. His countless eyes have been weather-beaten but still bright, and his eyes are low and the killing is hidden. I shouted for him, applauded him, and strengthened his dream for his ambition of "weekly spit and feed, the world is in the heart". At that time, a young man named Ji Kang, who insisted on his own thoughts, did not shake his own rumors Marlboro Gold. faith. Before the imprisonment, he sat on the ground and looked as usual. The clothes were on the wind and the ten fingers flew to the palace. His satin-like ink fluttered in the wind, and a slap in the face, his lips were slightly raised, and his face was elegant and calm. After the millennium, Guangling��s absolute sound is still sighing, and his unyielding arrogance is still sung for generations. I also dreamed of returning to Datang and drinking a pot of moonlight with a poet named Li Bai. The moonlight is cool, and a few green lotuses are swaying in the lake. He danced with the breeze in the moonlight, and the sword pointed to the sky and was mad. When he hits the white bamboo skirt, the breeze raises his clothes corner, and the elegant dust is like the immortality of the immortal, unparalleled in the world. I am toasting with him and sharing it. If you can't help but know that you are already drunk, why not? Jiangshui soup, the years quietly flowing, I took a leafy boat to Jiankang. Above the high walls, the flag is in the city and hunting. A young man named Yue Fei is walking on the ruins of the sun and galloping on the battlefield. He is loyal to the liver and timid, and he is dedicated to the country. He is a traitor who is a traitor, and he is so high that he will fall to the top of the West Lake. Although he was not able to turn the tide, he kept his faith. His spirit is like the Huaxia civilization. The long history of the millennium is so vast that he finally set off a huge wave in the 17th year of Chongzhen. The young emperor, standing on the top of Jingshan Carton Of Cigarettes. He only has a shadow and is a step by step. The grief of the country of death has to be tasted with tears. Some people blame him for being stupid. Some people laugh at him ridiculously, but who knows that he is not willing to take off his clothes belonging to China. After self-deprecating, he still clings to the south - that is the direction of the capital. The snow is sorrowful, the willows are smashed, and when the dream is awake, the sake is cool, the tears are full of clothes, and the meaning is ambiguous. Today, after the millennium, how can we forget the land of faith and rituals; how can we forget the splendid glory of the old world when we came to the DPRK; how can we forget the long history of Chinese civilization? When my eyes touched the ancient wall of the vicissitudes of vicissitudes, When my hands crossed the graceful and luxurious clothes, when I experienced the slogan of Chinese characters, when I recalled the Shengshihuazhang of the Han and Tang Dynasties, a kind of uncontrollable emotion stirred up in my mind, and I was very excited. The sound rushed out of my chest: remember! Your hometown is Huaxia, your name is Yanhuang.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

Nike WNBA and also NBA
Whenever you walk in

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz