ModernMusic.de

Whenever you walk in

#1 von ylq , 02.11.2019 07:21

Whenever you walk in a world of greenery, you will inadvertently find a giant figure like a giant standing proudly - bamboo. It leans between the blue sky and the earth, making people sigh for its extraordinary temperament. Bamboo is the most potent plant I have ever seen. Whether it is in the fertile land of the south of the Yangtze River or in the rock gap that is difficult to survive Cigarettes Online, you can always see the figure full of vitality. As long as it can take root, bamboo can survive there with extraordinary perseverance, bringing a unique scenery to it. Even the violent storms can't pull it out of the land. It always relies on its own strength to scream to the fate and fight against the difficulties. This is also the poem of Zheng Banqiao. Not relaxing, the roots are in the rock. The millennium is still strong, and it is the east, west, north and south winds." How many heroes and martyrs in this kind of persistent and brave struggle spirit! Bamboo is the most rigid and inclusive plant I have ever seen. It is willing to pay for everything for humanity, but it succumbs to anyone, and its branches are curved and not folded as the foundation of being human. Even if you are threatened again, you can't break your own conscience and firmly bend your legs. "The snow is low, but it is low. Although it is a red sunrise, it is still in harmony with the sky." Isn't this spiritual realm of persisting and fighting against the evil forces should be praised by us? Bamboo is the most I have ever seen. The plant of the Qijie. It stood straight, like a sculpture that stood tall. He is empty in the middle, empty and honest, and honest and honest. They are not willing to betray others for a little bit of profit. It has hardly blossomed, and it has its own unique integrity. Never associate with bee butterflies that only know the trend. It does not admire Rongli, cleanse itself, and not like those gorgeous flowers, eager to get the favor of others, bamboo it "one section, one thousand branches and leaves. I do not bloom, free of bees and butterflies." Bamboo is my see The most unselfish and least rewarding plant Marlboro Red. Bamboo can be made into daily necessities. There are exquisite baskets, comfortable chairs, and even weaving small animals that children like to play when they are children. Bamboo leaf tea is also a unique flavor, drink it and come to the bamboo forest in the countryside, and stare at them with reverence. In my mind, I thought of the iron heroic spirit of countless Chinese ancients Carton Of Cigarettes. I think of Yu Qian��s "I am not afraid of the broken bones. I want to stay innocent." I thought of Wen Tianxiang's "Life has never died since ancient times, and I have to keep my heart." I think of Sima Qian's "inherent death, or heavier than Taishan." Or lighter than Hong Mao. "The Chinese nation, a nation with a long history of thousands of years, it does not really mean the true meaning of "great".
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

The breeze is ligh
Nike Air Huarache Schuhe

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz