ModernMusic.de

Denver Broncos center Connor McGovern has had some issues with snapping the ball. He’ll play in the Hall of Fame Game and hopefu

#1 von chenyan94 , 28.10.2019 07:17

with snapping the ball. He’ll play in the Hall of Fame Game and hopefully we’ll see some improvement there." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesMile High Report homepageHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityFollow Mile High Report online:Follow Mile High Report on TwitterFollow Mile High Report on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchMile High Report main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos ScheduleBroncos PodcastsBroncos Film RoomBroncos RosterBroncos Injury UpdatesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Connor McGovern to play in HOF Game; needs to see improvement snapping ballNew Emmanuel Sanders Jersey ,117commentsDenver Broncos center Connor McGovern has had some issues with snapping the ball. He’ll play in the Hall of Fame Game and hopefully we’ll see some improvement there.MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Connor McGovern to play in HOF Game; needs to see improvement snapping ballTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Dustin Bradford/Getty ImagesThe Denver Broncos will take on the Atlanta Falcons in the Hall of Fame Game on Thursday, but we won’t likely see many starters out there getting any playing time. One starter that may get some reps in the game is center Connor McGovern and the reason why is a bit of a concern.He’s struggled snapping the ball all through Broncos training camp. The bad snaps looked like they were becoming a thing of the past on Monday, which prompted Head Coach Vic Fangio to note he had begun to clean that up some.“Right now, practice,” Fangio said of McGovern’s snapping on Monday. “He may play a little bit on Thursday, but if you notice that the stadium practices the other day, that was his best day for that. Most of the snap is just we’ve had a bend in the gun. He was excellent the other day, which was good to see.” The bad snaps reared their ugly head again, however, on Tuesday. Nicki Jhabvala of The Athletic tweeted that McGovern would, indeed, play on Thursday, along with Garett Bolles and rookie Dalton Risner. Offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello was asked about the issue. He stayed upbeat and stressed they are working on it. “Connor has done a great job DeMarcus Ware Jersey ,” Scangarello said. “He has run the ship, he has been very good at managing the offense, and learning it, and being a leader in the huddle. He is playing at a very high level. It’s just one of those things where we have to work through the process. You can’t take anything for granted in the league, and it’s a little thing but it can be a big thing. We’ve got a lot of time to get from now to then and we’re working hard on it. Those guys are working hard on it and I know we’ll be successful.” The good news is that McGovern is aware of how this issue is keeps happening. As a natural guard, he doesn’t quite have the muscle memory that a center has. That seems like something he’ll gain over time.“My hips aren’t where they should be,” McGovern said. “I have to get my hips up. It’s something that’s not muscle memory yet. I know how to get my hips up. I just have to do it and make it muscle memory before Week 1.’’It’s only been 11 practices, so he is likely well on his way on the muscle memory end of things. Having McGovern play in every preseason game might be a good idea too. The Broncos will need him to have a reliable snap, because he’s going to need to do it about 1,000 times in the regular season. And King called the former "questionable," so that’s ... not great." Denver Broncos Training CampDenver Broncos PodcastsPeter King: O-line, tight-end position keys to Broncos’ success in 2019New,41commentsAnd King called the former “questionable Dre’Mont Jones Jersey 2019 ,” so that’s ... not great.MDTPeter King spent two days at Broncos training camp this weekend and came away with two main thoughts that will appear in his column this week:I have some thoughts on both (as you might imagine), so let’s consider King’s explanations.‘Von Miller as metaphor’King believes that Miller’s ability to be disciplined and to “be a key cog” in Vic Fangio’s defense, which King labeled a “classic old Bill Belichick” do-your-job approach, will set the tone for whether the Broncos defense can stay on course and just “do their jobs.”And how the defense goes, so goes the team.“There were too many times in 2018 when Von Miller was trying to do too much, trying to freelance,” King said. “He’d jump offsides just trying to get an advantage in pass rush.”A disciplined Miller will mean the defense can rule the day once again.And based on what King took away from just two days of camp (which he acknowledged), the defense is going to have to rule the day for the team to have much of a chance.‘Flacco ahead of Lock’King’s evaluation of Drew Lock so far was...not good - “Drew Lock just had a terrible practice.” Before too much freaking out occurs, remember ... just two practices in the first five days of training camp (which King did add as a disclaimer).But knowing that a lot of fans would like to know how long Flacco can hold off Lock as starting quarterback, King wanted to give fans a dose of reality - it could be a while. On his obviously meticulous calculations, King said Flacco is “16 miles ahead of Drew Lock.”So the obvious next question is the more important:How good is Flacco going to be?King believes it all depends on the tight end position. Given some minor/still recovering injury issues with Jake Butt and Troy Fumagalli, plus the usual growing pains for a rookie with first-round pick Noah Fant, it appears that position is still a relatively big question mark.“The big key is how much of a friend is the tight end position going to be for him?” King said Cheap Dre’Mont Jones Jersey , adding that the Broncos clearly want the tight end to be a big part of the offense.“Flacco needs that security blanket, especially because the offensive line is so questionable,” King added. “He needs to have an early outlet. We already know he’s got the deep arm and will make some good music with Emmanuel Sanders, but whether [the early outlet] is with Noah Fant or any of those other guys at tight end, that has to happen.”Calling the offensive line “questionable” is possibly the most revealing - and depressing - thing that King said. Based on camp reports so far, when Flacco had tons of time, the veteran made some good passes. But he has rarely had tons of time.But despite King’s general tendency to be down on the Broncos (in my opinion), he said he left camp a little optimistic, mainly because of the coach.“I just love the hire of Vic Fangio,” King said. “I think it’s going to be a very, very interesting team in a very tough division in 2019.”

chenyan94  
chenyan94

prendre feu et de continuer
achverfolgung und Analys

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz