ModernMusic.de

er, and read the lette

#1 von ylq , 22.10.2019 09:58

Grandma said: "When I was young, I have never seen a computer, I have never seen TV, washing machines, computers, cars..." My grandmother is particularly interested in new things. Since we bought a computer, she The child had a strong interest in the computer, but no one taught her, she bought a lot of reference books, and went to school according to the book. Once, the computer crashed, and Grandma was scratching his head there. I couldn��t think of a way to think about it. I told her: "This is a crash, just restart it." Since then I have become a grandmother's teacher. Once, my grandmother had to learn to land the landlord. She opened the entertainment world and found the landlord program. The computer let the grandmother issue the card Cigarettes Online, but she wouldn��t, just seeing the ants on the hot pot��can��t sit still. Her old man quickly called me to help Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I said, "If you don't understand the place, you can click the "Help" button and it will tell you." But I have tried my best, she still can't understand, it won't operate, and I will be the "teacher". Anxiously sweating again, my grandmother had to learn to type, so she picked up the "five-word root table." I will have this for a long time, but I don��t have to forget it too often. Don��t look at my grandmother��s back, but she remembers it better than I remember. In order to remember more firmly, Grandma deliberately drew a keyboard on the paper, and read the letters one by one, and encountered problems that I did not understand, naturally I would like to ask me. I didn't think that a few months later, my grandmother actually learned five strokes and made everyone who knew her marvel. Now my grandmother is already a "tweeter" at home. I also teach her to send emails to Shanghai's Xiaoyan and chat on QQ. With the help of my "teacher", my grandmother also learned to shop online. The first time I received a parcel from the mail, my grandmother was like a child. I almost didn't look like it. You think I am fashionable Parliament Cigarettes. Grandma, cute?
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons

ylq  
ylq

MUT 20 Coins 2019 Halloween Sale Coming
nd question is "Li

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz