ModernMusic.de

nd question is "Li

#1 von ylq , 22.10.2019 09:58

The language activity I like is a guessing puzzle. There are many interesting things around us, rich and colorful, just like the spring flowers. Now, I will choose the biggest and most beautiful flower, tell you about it! In a language class, Teacher Liu walked into the classroom and said to us: "Today's class Parliament Cigarettes, let's play a game together, called a guessing puzzle. This is what we have in the textbook. Next, we started the guessing puzzle activity. "Do not go out in one day. Does anyone know what the word is?�� Teacher Liu asked us to answer the question. Some students said that it was ��between�� and Mr. Liu said ��right.�� Another question: ��The second day is in it��, the students have not returned. I replied that it was "ب", and Teacher Liu said: "Right. The guessing riddle activity was in full swing. Later, Teacher Liu changed a way to ask ourselves to make a mystery to let everyone guess the bottom of the puzzle. Our class cadres discussed it and selected three classmates to solve the mystery. The first is my out. : One bite and half a catty; the second and third are from the other two students: puppet, not correct. "Do you know what each word is?" asked Liu. Liu Changchang raised his hand and answered my question, she On the blackboard, I wrote ��Listening��. On the blackboard, my classmates wrote ��Hugh��, and Liu Wei��s classmates wrote ���ᡱ. Later, the students raised their hands and answered questions, but there was only one question in it. The third question), is "��" I will tell you the other answers, the first question is "smith" Marlboro Red, the second question is "Lin", do you guess right? Suddenly the class bell rings, the Chinese class does not know. We have passed by. We all like to guess the puzzle. Everyone hopes to have another guessing activity in the future Newport 100S.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

ylq  
ylq

er, and read the lette
scrimmages.Fans filled the east stands while members o

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz