ModernMusic.de

Jets receiver Quincy Enunwa injured his groin during

#1 von liny195 , 18.10.2019 03:52

Tuesday’s practice Jets Quinnen Williams Jersey , Dennis Waszak of the Associated Press reports.Enunwa will undergo medical testing to determine the severity. Coach Adam Gase did not seem concerned, but Enunwa could miss the preseason opener Thursday against the Giants.“He was trying to go back in practice,” Gase said, via Waszak. “I think we’re just making sure that he’s OK, so that’s what they have to do. I don’t want to make it more alarming than what it is.”Defensive lineman Leonard Williams missed his second consecutive practice with a hip injury. Williams rehabbed on an anti-gravity treadmill Tuesday.“I think he’ll be all right next week,” Gase said Youth Quinnen Williams Jersey , adding that Williams had an MRI. “Yeah, they’ve done all the stuff they need to do. We’re just being slow. He’s just kind of sore, and we’re just being smart with him.” Josh McCown suggested in his retirement announcement that his future could include broadcasting. Well, that didn’t take long.ESPN announced it has hired the former quarterback as an NFL analyst. McCown, who played his final two years for the Jets, will appear on NFL Live Color Rush Quinnen Williams Jersey , SportsCenter, Get Up and more. “I was born in East Texas where, from an early age, life was football,” McCown said in an ESPN release. “I have been fortunate to play professionally for 17 years and be around so many amazing players, coaches and organizations. I am excited to make the transition into broadcasting with ESPN which will allow me to still be involved with the game I love. I look forward to bringing ESPN viewers the unique insights that I have gained throughout my career.”McCown will make his ESPN debut Wednesday on NFL Live. “Josh knows the game and is widely respected throughout the league New York Jets Jersey 2019 ,” Seth Markman, ESPN vice president for NFL studio shows, said. “Every quarterback room he was in as a player, he made better. Now we’re excited to welcome him to ESPN.”

liny195  
liny195

A quarterback change could be on the table
/www.patriotsfansclub.com/

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz