ModernMusic.de

/www.patriotsfansclub.com/

#1 von liny195 , 18.10.2019 03:39

CANTON Womens N'Keal Harry Jersey , Ohio (AP) — The Latest on the Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony Saturday night (all times local):11:50 p.m.Tony Gonzalez probably could have been a star in the NBA. Instead, he chose the NFL path, and the most productive tight end in history has entered the Pro Football Hall of Fame.A six-time All-Pro, Gonzalez helped revolutionize the position, lining up in traditional tight end spots as well as flanked out or in the backfield — pretty much everywhere on the field. Then he beat slower linebackers or smaller defensive backs everywhere on the field in 12 seasons with Kansas City and five with Atlanta. He stands second in receptions with 1,325 only to Jerry Rice N'Keal Harry Jersey Patriots , like Gonzalez a Hall of Fame inductee in his first year of eligibility.A first-round draft pick by Kansas City in 1997, Gonzalez was 33 when traded to Atlanta in 2009. By then, he already held NFL records for catches and yards receiving by a tight end.His final totals included 15,127 yards receiving and 111 touchdowns in the regular season. He made 14 Pro Bowls and the NFL All-Decade Team of the 2000s.“Be fearless, and focus,” said Gonzalez Youth N'Keal Harry Jersey , who was presented by his cousin, Dennis Allen. “I believe (success), it’s in your heart and your mind. I learned this just from watching the greats.” The Patriots scored 43 points last night, have put 119 on the board the last three weeks, and are riding a three-game winning streak after knocking off the undefeated Chiefs.And Tom Brady thinks they can get better.During his weekly paid appearance on WEEI, Brady expressed confidence that his offense was still a work in progress.“I think we’re starting to feel confident in what we can achieve really if we put it together for four quarters Color Rush N'Keal Harry Jersey ,” Brady said, via Phil Perry of NBC Sports Boston. “I think it’s going to look great. We had 38, 38 and 43. And I think we all feel like there’s plays still out there and we’re still getting familiar with one another. If we can just keep grinding and keep practicing and keep making improvements, it’s tough to stop us. That’s a good feeling.”Of particular interest to Brady is his developing relationship with wide receiver Josh Gordon, who caught five passes for 42 yards, but left the game briefly after going down hard in the end zone on an attempted deep ball. He still played 63 snaps New England Patriots Jersey 2019 , as he gets accustomed to his new home.“I think if we keep working at it,” Brady said, “a lot of things are going to look better. I have a lot of confidence in him. . . .“For him to be in there as many plays [as he was], in my view is so impressive . . . I think the best is ahead of us if we just keep working at it.”While it’s hard to imagine them improving on their recent output, a number of factors (including the improvement of rookie running back Sony Michel) has put their offense on a new trajectory from their 1-2 start.

liny195  
liny195

Jets receiver Quincy Enunwa injured his groin during
The Buffalo Bills’ 2018 season came to an

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz