ModernMusic.de

Bucs “have Winston’s back” Lavonte David

#1 von liny195 , 30.09.2019 04:45

Chandler Catanzaro Jersey White , Ali Marpet, and Mike Evans all stepped up to the podium Wednesday as veterans reported for training camp. All three were asked about the elephant in the room - Jameis Winston’s looming three game suspension.To no surprise, all three players support Winston and are excited for his inevitable return. Evans, Winston’s go-to guy, made it clear that Winston is one of his best and closest friends and feels the Bucs can still succeed even though the franchise quarterback will miss the start of the season;Marpet and David also expressed their support;Expect to see more players come forward in their support of Winston as camp begins. Winston will be available to the media on Thursday and he may not field questions on the suspension at all and just leave it as “I made my statement and I’m ready to move on.”It doesn’t matter if his face isn’t on the side of the stadium. It doesn’t matter if he’s not in promotional videos. It does matter if his teammates rally behind him - and that’s exactly what they appear to be doing. The ex-Buc took the high road." Today's NFL NewsGerald McCoy: “I’ll never say anything bad about Tampa”New,34commentsThe ex-Buc took the high road. EDTLet’s talk about Gerald McCoy for oooonnnnneeee laaaaasssstttt tiiiimmmeee Bucs fans!(enter smile emoji)But no, really, that’s what we are going to do, so if you don’t like it go ahead and close out, but I must go ahead and thank you for the click. Anyway, the former defensive tackle for the Bucs over past nine seasons came on to the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport’s podcast http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-o.-j.-howard-jersey , Rapsheet + Friends to talk some football.And of course, McCoy’s former team was brought up. If you can’t listen to the audio, here is the transcript:It’s no secret that McCoy’s presence was pretty polarizing among fans for whatever reasons. Six Pro Bowls, three All-Pros, and countless days working in the community will be tough to replace. But at the same time, unless the wheels just came flying off at the end, who would expect him to come out and say, “Oh yea, Tampa? F%$! Tampa.”Business is business when it comes to the NFL. McCoy knows this and now he will get a chance to prove to the Panthers that they brought in a guy who can still play at high level - and he’ll get to face his old team twice in the same season. Something tells me that McCoy’s tone and attitude toward his former employer will change just a little bit that day.

liny195  
liny195

saw the Patriots beat the Ra
Terrance Williams his chance as the No

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz