ModernMusic.de

Terrance Williams his chance as the No

#1 von elaine95 , 30.09.2019 04:28

Monday evening Amani Oruwariye Jersey Womens , the Detroit Lions invited season ticket holders to Ford Field to participate in a Q&A session with the big trio inside the Lions organization: head coach Matt Patricia, general manager Bob Quinn and team president Rod Wood. Much of the summit was filled with predictable answers. Plenty of secrecy regarding draft strategy, Bob Quinn, Matt Patricia and Rod Wood all mentioned they weren’t happy with 2018’s results, and there were other cliches throughout the night. But one unexpected moment happened when a fan asked whether the team was interested in selecting a quarterback with the eighth overall pick in following the NFL trend to get a young, cheap quarterback to help their roster building. General manager Bob Quinn surprised many with his answer.“Yeah, we’ll consider any position in the draft at any point in time Youth Amani Oruwariye Jersey ,” Quinn said. “Whether it’s the eighth overall pick and we have multiple picks later in the draft. We’re in a position now with the eighth overall pick that the whole draft is really wide open to us. We’re not really going to eliminate any prospects.”That alone doesn’t sound like much. Of course a general manager is going to say nothing is off the board. Why tip any strategies, even if it is something that seems obvious? But then Quinn ended his statement with a pretty strong statement. “If there’s a quarterback out there that we deem could help us this year or in the future, we’ll never close the door on that.” Nowhere in his answer did Quinn mention his confidence in Matthew Stafford. In fact, all night Stafford’s name barely ever came up, and there was no vote of confidence from the trio during the 60 minute session. This comes as a very different narrative than both Patricia and Quinn gave at the end of the season.“Matthew Stafford is our quarterback,” Quinn said just a month ago, shooting down trade rumors. “He will be our quarterback here.”Patricia echoed those statements at the time.“We’re in a situation where Matt Stafford is our quarterback. That’s what it is White Amani Oruwariye Jersey ,” Patricia said. “So, like I said, I think the world of the guy. I think he’s an unbelievable competitor, I think he’s a great player, and I have to do everything I can to try to help him as much as possible.”But without as much as a small endorsement of their quarterback on Monday, has something changed since the coaching staff completed their self-evaluation of the 2018 season? Or is this just a ploy to remain ambiguous as we enter free agency and the draft period? The latter seems more likely, but it was admittedly odd to see both Quinn and Patricia go most of the night without mentioning their franchise quarterback at all. When Dez Bryant was injured in 2015 Frank Ragnow Jersey , the Cowboys gave Terrance Williams his chance as the No. 1 wideout. Williams, though, didn’t prove to be that, and it came as a surprise during the 2017 offeseason when they chose to re-sign him.Williams now is the Cowboys’ most expensive wideout, counting $4.75 million against their salary cap. Yet, he has become a non-factor.Many wondered whether the Cowboys would move on from Williams after they signed Brice Butler last week. They haven’t yet, but the Cowboys could choose not to use him this week. Offensive coordinator Scott Linehan said Thursday the team would shorten the rotation at the position Sunday.Whatever the reason Jarrad Davis Jersey , Williams did not attend practice Friday for a “personal day,” according to Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Williams has not appeared on the injury report this week.He is facing possible discipline from the league for a May incident when he was arrested for public intoxication after crashing his Lamborghini into a light pole and fleeing the scene. Williams has played all 83 possible games in his career but started only two games this season and has played only 39 snaps. Most of his snaps came on running downs, with the Cowboys taking him off the field in their three- and four-receiver sets.He has three targets and two catches for 18 yards.

elaine95  
elaine95

Bucs “have Winston’s back” Lavonte David
Another kicker?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyes

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz