ModernMusic.de

Stipe Miocic have revealed that his day job as a firefighter played a pivotal role as he claimed the UFC

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 23.07.2018 09:06

Stipe Miocic have revealed that his day job as a firefighter played a pivotal role as he claimed the UFC heavyweight championship. Jason Sanders Jersey . The Ohio puncher claimed the heaviest prize in the sport earlier this month with a knockout win over Fabricio Werdum, silencing 45,000 fans packed into a Brazilian stadium.But for Miocic, fighting a dangerous heavyweight champion on enemy territory pales into insignificance compared with his 9-to-5 job fighting fires. Ill be back at work. I will take my belt in to show the guys, they want to see it. Stipe Miocic It definitely does help because it allows you to be calm, cool and collected under any situation, Miocic exclusively told Sky Sports.Even with fighting, you are calm. Even if its chaos, you still have to keep your mind right. Ill be back at work. I will take my belt in to show the guys, they want to see it. Stipe Miocic won via knockout inside two minutes The 33-year-old American has been celebrated in his home city of Cleveland after breaking the notorious sports curse associated with the NFLs Browns, the NBAs Cavaliers and the MLBs Indians - three teams that have not won a major title since 1964.Miocic (15-2) achieved his feat by back-pedalling away from the aggressive Werdum and landing the decisive shot as he retreated in Curitiba. Stipe Miocic has won three in a row He was trying to push the pace, which was fine but I was getting my timing, so I knew it was a matter of time, he said. I was beginning to take him apart.I was catching him. I hit him with one right hand and he stumbled. Thats when he started to fire at me, so I stepped to my right and hit him with that right hand. I was seeing that his hands were starting to fall down a little bit. Five talking points Is Miocic the future of the heavyweights? We train how to throw punches when going backwards all the time. Then some instinct comes into too - thats survival mode.Its the heavyweight division, and thats why everyone loves a heavyweight. Were big boys and it doesnt take much to knock someone out. Also See: Five talking points Miocic wins UFC belt McGregor: Floyd needs me Can McGregor box? A.J. Derby Jersey . Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night. A.J. Derby Dolphins Jersey .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Daniel-Kilgore-Jersey/ .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic.HOUSTON -- Courtney Lee scored 19 points, Zach Randolph added 15 and the Memphis Grizzlies held off the Houston Rockets for an 88-87 win on Friday night. Mike Miller drew an offensive foul to give Houston the ball back with 8.3 seconds left. But Patrick Beverley shot an air ball 3-point attempt under heavy pressure to give the Grizzlies the victory. It is the first win for Memphis over a Southwest Division opponent after it started the season 0-10 in the division. The victory ruined a spectacular night for Houstons Chandler Parsons. He had a career-high 34 points and made 10 3-pointers -- all in the second half. It is an NBA record for 3s in a half and a franchise record for 3s in a game. A 6-1 run by Memphis gave the Grizzlies an 88-84 lead with about two minutes left. Parsons made his 10th 3 to make it 88-87 right after that. He had his only miss of the second half a few seconds later, and Houston couldnt get him the ball on the last possession. James Harden set a career high with 13 assists, but had a tough night shooting. He was just 2 of 11 and finished with 10 points. The Grizzlies led by four points when Houston scored five quick points capped by Parsons ninth 3-pointer to take an 83-82 lead with a little than more than four minutes remaining. He was knocked to the ground by Tayshaun Prince as it left his hand and no foul was called. He looked angrily at the nearest official as the crowd erupted when it swished the net. Memphis outscored Houston 12-7 over the first four minutes of the fourth quarter to take a 76-71 lead. Parsons hit his eighth 3-pointer of the game after that before a free throw by Jeremy Lin got Houston within one point. The Rockets scored the first 12 points of the second half to erase a nine-point deficit and take a 46-44 lead with about nine minutes left in the third quarter. Jerome Baker Jersey. Houston -- which had made just one 3-pointer in the first half -- had two during that run. They were both by Parsons, who was 0 for 3 on 3s in the first half. The Grizzlies had two turnovers and missed three shots during that run by Houston. Memphis finally ended its offensive drought with a 3-pointer by Prince after that, but Houston responded with a pair of 3s to push the lead to 52-47. Zach Randolph scored seven straight points after that to put the Grizzlies back on top 53-52. About a minute later, Lee scored the first five points of a 7-0 spurt to extend the lead to 60-55. Houston tied the game at 64-all entering the fourth quarter thanks to 3-pointers on three consecutive possessions by Parsons to end the third and leave him with six in the quarter. Memphis had a one-point lead in the second quarter when it used an 11-2 spurt to extend the advantage to 34-24 about 4 1/2 minutes left before halftime. Ed Davis scored six points during that run and Mike Conley added a 3-pointer. The Rockets missed five 3-pointers in that span as part of an 0-for-12 start to 3-point shooting on Friday night. Omri Casspi made Houstons first one with less than a minute remaining in the first half. They were 1 for 14 on 3s in the first half and trailed 44-35 at the break. The Grizzlies were up by seven points in the first quarter before Houston used a 12-6 run to cut the lead to 21-20. Dwight Howard started it with an alley-oop dunk and Lin capped it with a layup. NOTES: Grizzlies G Tony Allen missed his ninth straight game with a sprained left wrist. ... Houstons Terrence Jones returned after missing two games dealing with the flu and a deep thigh bruise and had nine points. Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

If Buffalo Sabres general manager Tim Murray had to guess, goaltender Ryan Miller would prefer not to wear the only NHL jersey h
Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz