ModernMusic.de

Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 23.07.2018 09:05

Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please. Jackie Robinson Jersey . Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. With Weidman now scheduled to face Lyoto Machida for the belt at UFC 175 in July, Belfort says he has been cleared to fight and wants his spot back. "I did all the tests that Nevada requires," Belfort told MMAFighting.com. "I did it on my own, and I passed them all. There is nothing in my system anymore. God has blessed me. Im ready now, and Im waiting. "Since they canceled (Weidman vs. Machida) in May, there is nothing else to do. Give me what is mine." UFC president Dana White has already said Belfort will get a crack at the winner of the Weidman-Machida title fight, saying in a recent ESPN Fan Chat that "The Phenom" would be in line for his title shot "after he gets his business cleared up with Nevada." "Im doing it really soon," Belfort said of getting licensed again by the NSAC. "The important is that Im doing everything by the rules." And if he his cleared to fight again, the next step is to prove he can return to his dominante form without the help of TRT. "Everything was an excuse to my opponents, and they wont have it anymore," he said. "Its the opposite now, they will be at an advantage. (I used) TRT to be at their levels. They will lose now and wont have any excuses." Kenley Jansen Jersey . "Im excited just for a new start, just to see where things are going, to bring some kind of tradition back to the team and guys being excited about something new," the defensive back said during a conference call Monday after agreeing to stay with the Bombers rather than go to free agency next month. Babe Herman Jersey .L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Yasiel-Puig-dodgers-jersey/ . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon.KAMLOOPS, B.C. - John Morris and his B.C. rink held on to top spot at the Canadian mens curling championship Tuesday afternoon with a 9-3 thumping of New Brunswick in eight ends. B.C. beat Jamie Koe of the Northwest Territories 7-2 in the morning and, at least until the evening draw, were alone with a record of six wins and only one loss at the Tim Hortons Brier. Kevin Koe of Alberta was in second at 5-1 thanks to a 9-3 win over Jeff Currie from Northeern Ontario. Maury Wills Jersey. Manitobas Jeff Stoughton recovered from a 7-2 loss in the morning to steal two in 10 and beat winless Nova Scotia 8-6. Newfoundland and Labradors Brad Gushue retained at least faint hope of making the playoffs with an 8-5 win over James Grattan of New Brunswick. But after dropping a morning game 7-6 to Saskatchewan, the 2006 Olympic champion says there is no room left for more losses if they want to stay alive. Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Stipe Miocic have revealed that his day job as a firefighter played a pivotal role as he claimed the UFC
Optimism was in short supply in the Montreal locker-room after the Impact found a new way to lose on the road on Thursday night.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz