ModernMusic.de

The night time flow

#1 von ylq , 07.08.2019 10:42

The night time flows, for a thousand years, how many times the fog sees flowers, and finally one layer; how many Lanting stares Newport Cigarettes, all are bleak. Helpless, all kinds of thoughts, all turned into slow and flowing notes, taking away the memories of the past. The same melody interprets different stories. Why, I have never been able to learn to laugh and forget the starry sky. I am thinking of you quietly in the city, lonely but accustomed, with a little happiness, Extending the end of the night, the end of the world, up and down a wind of thoughts. When the night is not deep, thinking of your thoughts has already disturbed this quiet night. Under the light, I quietly missed you, leaning against the corner, the boundless thoughts have already passed the horizon, just because it is your end, at this time, the sadness will come to my heart. The world is like an early arrangement in the darkness. I accidentally met and let me use all the sentimentality. I changed my mind and I couldn��t see what was smiling and what was tears. The bits and pieces of life, the ups and downs, have become memories of the past. With a blank miss, it is like at the beginning of the story Carton Of Cigarettes, I thought I had guessed the ending of the story, but in fact, I witnessed the beginning of the story, but missed the ending of the story. It turns out that the eyes are always deceiving themselves. The composing of time has become the voice of my life, the spring and autumn, and the letter that misses you, just thinking of you and going to the end of the world. In the prosperous season, the warm spring time is all my thoughts. The wind of the past forgets the time, and when I turn around, it disappears. Only the memories that have been with you will remain for a long time. In the life of ordinary people yesterday, there are really many stories worth remembering. In the rivers that passed through the years, the bitterness that I have cried, the joy of laughter, the brightest water drops. Although, life is too realistic, too helpless, too cruel, but when one day, in the years, time flies, when all the past is gone, you will find that all this pain has never been Exist, but it is the most beautiful memory of your own night. I really think that you always feel that you are still by my side, subconsciously calling your name, only to find that there is still only one person here. Clinking the keyboard crisply, the ear is still ringing the song you like to listen to. Perhaps our difference is the most empty loneliness in my night. In the lonely time, I always talked with the text, and the blog complained. No one would understand everything. After a long time, I wanted to say it, let it be a person��s sharing, deep into the bone marrow torture, I miss you very much. . We are missing each other, and the days of leaving are the most bitter time for me. I can��t bear to torture myself, but when I think of you in the distance, I will always be quiet. The bitterness in my heart filled the whole night. In this night, the night is like a flying scorpion, a weeping willow, a shore, a thousand years of resentment, a boat rising like a sip, a drink and a drink, everyone is Ming, this is a section of Changchun Zhao Hua, it��s a pity that the waves are soaring and lonely, this thing is the passing of people. In the windy days, my dreams are dissipated, and a restless heart is settled, and it is easy to meet, even though it has been weathered, crying and laughing, once lost, and the passionate past thoughts are ruined into blanks. dull. Distance, is it an emotional fatal weakness? I don't know. But I know that everything in the flow of years is like the high heels worn on the feet. Others look beautiful, but the real pain, but only knowing the feelings like water, is a gentle heart, an unspeakable soft, A beauty of a monologue, a painting that is difficult to describe Marlboro Gold. It can't touch it, but it exists. It is like a shadow, and it doesn't leave it; it can't be seen clearly, but it often looks at it, never stays away; it can't be erased, but it is faint, like the wind is like rain, flowing out a touch of luster, like a love song Hidden thousands of miles away, explain to pure emotions, such as a touch of silhouette makes people feel happy and quiet, our horizons, with peace of mind
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes For Sale

ylq  
ylq

e clock ran out, leaving the Patriots to settle for a 27-21 lead.“That was a terrible play by me,”
Although it is a native

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz