ModernMusic.de

Although it is a native

#1 von ylq , 07.08.2019 10:42

Although it is a native of Xin'an, it is a pity that when you talk about Qingyao Mountain, you have not been there yet. A few days ago, a friend invited me to go to the reward on the summer solstice day, and my heart could not help but be fascinated. Because the Qingshan Mountain Scenic Area is very large, and the road is far away, we have set up more than ten people in less than seven points. When I arrived in Cao Village, I was on the road, and the road conditions were not ideal. After arriving at the scenic spot, there were not many tourists. The car was parked in the parking lot, and the teacher Xu in the same company volunteered and became a tour guide. He said that Qingyao had just repaired the dam some time ago and the scenery was good and worth a visit. Teacher Xu said that this attraction is far away and can drive. Unexpectedly, due to the heavy rain that broke down the road a few days ago, some sections of the road were full of gravel, very difficult to walk, the car bumped all the way, finally flat. Because the road mine is not good, the scenery of this section of the road has not paid much attention. I only want to see how the scenic spots are not well repaired. It is no wonder that such beautiful tourists rarely come to the reservoir. We parked the car and saw it in the distance. Cangshan Pinnacle, like a misty cloud, overlooking the foot, is full of well-known or unknown flowers, and then take a breath of fresh air, suddenly makes people feel relaxed and happy. Look at our colleague Miao, she will give a sigh every time she sees a beautiful scenery, then she presses the shutter, and even the flowers that are not very famous on the ground, she does not want to miss, she Said that she wants to put all the photos taken online, the name is called the kingdom of plants, a romantic name. I kept taking pictures, I knew that it was a wattle flower, and there was a flower with a purple ball. Xu said it was a mustard. Oh, I didn��t even know the thorns. Just like a little girl cheering, her pure and natural mentality is also infecting everyone, we asked Xu. He told us that this is the blue bud we usually say. Oh, I didn't think that the blue-sprout that we must eat every spring is like this, and the flowers are so beautiful. "Wow, a lot of cows", I heard the voice of Miao��s daughter Liu Dan. We saw the stocking of cattle, about a dozen. We asked Xu, how can I see a cow and no one, and Xu said that the owner came only once in three or five days. Will it not be lost? We asked again with doubts, Xu said, nothing, never lost. I can't help but sigh that the simplicity and honesty of the people in the mountains are due to time, and the stomach is also hungry. We decided not to move forward. On the back to the hotel may be downhill, all the way back. Since we had booked in advance, we had already served the dishes when we arrived. After we arrived, we found that the dishes were wild vegetables, horses, pigs, leeks, and a few of us could not name them. Xu is hungry, watching so many delicious, everyone has picked up the chopsticks, the table full of dishes will be swept away by us. Everyone had a very happy afternoon, we drove to Shuanglongxia. On the way, Teacher Xu said that Shuanglong Gorge is about 5.8 kilometers long from north to south. It is said that the two royal dragons of the Yellow Emperor once lived here. There is a Ssangyong Temple, which is built in the Ming Dynasty. There is a white dragon behind the temple, and the Black Dragon is the second pool. It is the place where the two emperors of the Yellow Emperor lived. The big stone stands there, with three big red characters engraved on it--- Qing Yaoshan. Looking at it, the green mountains and clear waters, both the spirits of the south of the Yangtze River and the glory of the North, are really beautiful. The newly built wooden plank road is built on the foot of the mountain and can accommodate two people in parallel. On the left side of the movement is a green and tremulous lake. Looking up is the top of the cliff, the cliff hanging stone Cigarettes For Sale, shocking, and occasionally a big bird hovering over the top of the mountain, it is really step by step, everywhere. At this time, my husband became my full-time photographer. I put POSE in different poses to let him take pictures. Along the way, we walked and enjoyed, listening to the sound of the sound of the spring, like a wonderful music around the ears Marlboro Gold. After passing through a long bush road, we went to a highland. There was a sign here. I took a look at the signage and said that it was the place where the legendary Chiyou troops went. After about ten minutes, we went to the moon. Bay, the so-called Moon Bay is a natural shape on the edge of a cliff that looks like a half moon, the outside is very wide, and it is getting narrower and narrower. At the end of the Bay of Hope Wholesale Cigarettes, there is actually a small brick house with the words Moon Bay Food City. Looking at the mountains, it may be the cause of drought. There is very little water in the flood. This is the only thing we regret. At this time we were all a little tired, we rested on the artificial stone bench in Moon Bay, and enjoyed the air conditioning here. After the break, I had to wait two hours for the trip, plus the time was not enough, so I decided to return. We left the scenic spot in our delusion, and the road is still reminiscent of the whole process of playing. Unfortunately, due to the time, there are still many attractions that have not come. For example, the double dragons mentioned above, namely Black Dragon Pool, Bailongtan, and the spectacular Qingya Mountain that has not experienced it gradually faded out of our sight, but its beauty stayed. In our minds, I think I will visit it again
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

ylq  
ylq

The night time flow
“We had a couple of big penalties early in the game as w

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz