ModernMusic.de

From the day

#1 von ylq , 03.06.2019 03:58

From the day I wrote, I was faced with a mother with congenital heart disease and emphysema, a father with a Luopan-like, and a house with a leak. Although my father and mother are suffering from diseases and have no money to heal, they are still weak and responsible for heavy farming and housework. Overworked and malnourished for many years make their bodies worse and become neighbors Marlboro Red. I know the medicine jar. The house leaked away from the night rain. From the time I was nine years old, my mother suffered from emphysema. I clearly remember that when I arrived in winter, my mother couldn��t grow up in such a family. I grew up and my peers. On different days, when others are still spoiled in the arms of their parents, I am cooking on fire; when others are wearing new clothes to go to school, I am satisfied for not freezing in winter; when others are eating snacks, I turn around. I dare not take a look. In the face of my own family, I have lived through God: why are you so unfair to me? From the beginning of my mother suffering from emphysema, every winter I was carrying my mother to urinate from the top and bottom. Due to lack of strength, my mother and I fell to the ground more than once, licking the skin, touching the bleeding, my mother and I When I was in the fifth grade last year, everyone was rushing to pick up cabbage because of the sudden snowfall, and Dad had not returned since he dragged his Luopan-like body to work outside. In the cold wind, I took the shovel to the vegetable field Cigarettes For Sale, and under the plan, I dig a slap, put the cabbage in it, and watched that there was no child around doing this kind of work, tears in my heart. Flowing into the river... I am sad, I am desperate, I even thought about giving up my life Newport Cigarettes, but I still think that my father and mother are eating me and making a good meal. I know that I am relying on them and I think of my father and mother. I am a grateful and happy smile, I know, I am their pride Marlboro Lights, I can not choose my own family, but how can I be willing to be at the mercy of the fate? So, in addition to doing housework and taking care of my mother, I Put all my energy into the class work, learn to enrich me, teach me self-confidence, face the same difficulties, others will sigh, but it is nothing to me, because I will never give up! Compared with my peers, I am unfortunate, but I think I am fortunate. In the most difficult time of my family, the government extended a helping hand to us, changed the roof of my family��s leaky house, and gave our family a subsistence allowance. I have all my expenses reduced, since my mother left on May 28 this year, my class Any high even Fang teacher for me is to take care of in every possible way, she organized students and with my birthday, so I'm happy happy. She also often tells me how to do housework and study. I am even more fortunate that I have also become a "Spring Bud Girl" and accepted the support of an uncle in Qingdao who had never met. In the dark clouds, I feel the warmth of the sun. No, I feel the heat of the sun! I can continue to go to school on the edge of dropping out of school! So I work harder and pay more, and I have achieved some gratifying results: Since I was in the first grade, I have been rated as an outstanding student every year. In the fifth grade, I was responsible for the health work of our class. Under my leadership, the health of my class has always been rated as the first in the school, and it has been praised by the teachers. So last year and this year I was rated as a good class cadre facing so many good people, I can not give up the difficulties! I will use all the love that everyone gave me to heal all my pain mokingusacigarettes.com, and continue to pass this love Let more people in the same situation as me live happily. I firmly believe that "everyone gives a little love, the world will become more beautiful!"
Related articles:
Newport 100S

Marlboro Red

ylq  
ylq

Jenkins is not only a team leader
When I put down my

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz