ModernMusic.de

When I put down my

#1 von ylq , 03.06.2019 03:58

When I put down my books, I was still immersed in the world of his writings for a long time. I was originally a girl who grew up on the beach, but I don't know when I got his "Book of Mountains and Rivers", like the moth was attracted by the light, I was deeply fascinated by the other places he depicted, and began. Longing for the distance, bigger, starting to travel around, not only to meet the infinite ocean with the heat wave, but also the lagoon with the cold wind on the plateau Cheap Cigarettes. I have also seen many beautiful places in many places, and I have experienced many differences in enthusiasm, but I don't have any thoughts that flashed through the sights of his mind Marlboro Cigarettes. So I began to yearn again, longing for the talents in his belly. I started to read a lot, my eyes are no longer short and simple, and there are many people. At the same time, I also began to practice writing. I only wanted to see myself after reading his work in one day Wholesale Cigarettes. There was not so much shame on my face Cigarettes Online. When I thought it was very good, I was on my way to Ningxia. On that trip, I took his "Nothing". By the time I stood on the top of the desert and stood down to the top of the desert, I suddenly seemed to be overlooking the world. I stood at the top and opened the book, I want him to see that I am also at the top. At the moment the book opened, the reflection of the sun went straight into my eyes, like a sword that split me out. I heard the laughter coming from the end of the heart. I know that the end of the mind is a dream, a yearning. My arrogance and arrogance were defeated in an instant, and I simply sat down on the sand and began to think. At that moment, I am about to give up, because the difference between Mr. Yu��s mastery and my three-legged cat kung fu is too big, like tens of thousands of Pacific. But soon I re-energized, I still have to continue to learn from him and pursue him. After all, I love this text so much, I love this land that is nourished by this word. When the people in the same place saw me, they asked: "What do you want?" I said, I am thinking about Mr. Yu Qiuyu, thinking about the desert under his pen, and thinking that his world of "the leader is without borders" is indeed borderless. I once fantasized about becoming a backpacker and using my feet to measure the land. Now, I still dream of becoming a backpacker, but I will bring a pen and paper and do the same as Mr. Yu Qiuyu. I will go forward without a frontier, record the world, and record my heart. In the end, I can't figure out whether I love the land or love the words. I am looking forward to Mr Marlboro Gold. Yu's atmosphere or longing for his thoughts. I am ready to go at any time, to the beauty of the distance, and to the poems of Mr. Yu.
Related articles:
Marlboro Lights

Marlboro Red

ylq  
ylq

From the day
Bibens-Dirkx was recalled from Triple-A Round Rock before

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz