ModernMusic.de

This Travis Kelce mic’d-up video from Sunday is fun Kansas City

#1 von panxing18 , 19.04.2019 08:23

Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce was mic’d up Sunday during the team’s win against the San Francisco 49ers. The NFL released the video on its official Twitter account on Wednesday night:Highlights and notes0:00-0:13: The video shows how juiced up Kelce gets during warmups Tony Gonzalez Jersey , shaking hands with teammates and yelling at everybody.0:15: Kelce begins quoting The Waterboy. 0:29: A kiss hello from Kelce to Kansas City.1:00: The referee asks Kelce how many yards he currently has and Kelce tells him that he doesn't keep track of yards and he just wants to win. Whether or not that is always true, that’s a pretty cool moment. Kelce finished with a season-high 114 yards in the game.1:20: If you’re wondering who’s shouting at Kelce that no one can cover him, it’s Chiefs assistant athletic trainer David Glover.1:33: Mitch Holthus cameo note: “He goes to the top of the highest ride at Worlds of Fun.” So good.1:43: Andy Reid pets Kelce.2:00: For anyone that thinks the Chiefs’ skill-position players could be worried about getting the ball, this should ease that fear. Look how excited Kelce is for the Sammy Watkins touchdown. They just want to win.2:27: Eric Fisher belly slap.2:37: The referee asks Kelce if he’s tired. Kelce: “Boy, I’m tired as s-it.”3:06: Kelce addresses one of my biggest gripes about the Chiefs in recent years—finishing and dominating games. Kelce says, “Get that grit back. Let’s go. We stepping on their necks, that’s what we're doing.” This is Bill Belichick-type stuff and what the Chiefs are now capable of with this offense. Good to hear.Chiefs name punt and kick returners, plus other special teams notes It seemed as if the Kansas City Chiefs may replace wide receiver Tyreek Hill as their punt returner two weeks ago. Special teams coordinator Dave Toub said at the time there had been internal conversations on whether or not it would be smartest to hand those duties to someone else, as doing so could prevent injury to one of the organization’s most important players.But Uncle Dave reaffirmed Hill would keep his punt-return job on Thursday afternoon.“Tyreek is such a threat Derrick Thomas Jersey , just having him lined up in there,” Toub said at his first weekly press conference of the regular season. “It causes teams to really consider, ‘Do I really want to punt it to him? Or do I want to punt it out of bounds?’ That’s the first thought you want to have for a punt team. He’s going to create [a favorable] field position no matter what happens. He’s such a threat.“If he catches the ball, he can score at any time. He’s too big of a factor to not have him in there. We’re going to be smart about it though, too, as well, situations—if it’s not right, or he’s tired, we got other options.”Toub also named WR De’Anthony Thomas and rookie cornerback Tremon Smith as the team’s kick returners.“Between those two Christian Okoye Jersey , we’ll just keep switching them in and out depending on situations,” Toub said of Thomas and Smith. “Tyreek, obviously, in special situations, could be a kick returner as well.”Other special teams notesToub said new safety Jordan Lucas “is a veteran special teams player.” Lucas will play all four phases of special teams for the Chiefs, per Toub.Toub said it won’t be easy replacing veteran linebacker Frank Zombo, who the Chiefs cut, on special teams: “He’s going to be sorely missed. For five years, he’s been a four-phase starter and leader for our team. Any time that happens Marcus Allen Jersey , it’s a loss and everybody’s feeling it right now, but at the same time, that’s the way the game is played. That’s the NFL. That’s the way it is. Everybody understands that. There’s going to be a new guy. It could be Ben Niemann, who could be our next Zombo.” Toub added that is his expectation for Niemann.Toub provided some insight as to why he always speaks so highly of De’Anthony Thomas: “If you really watch what he does on kickoff ... he makes all the tackles. If it breaks, he’s in on a tackle. He’s a tough guy. I can throw him in at gunner, he can play gunner and he gives me great reps there. Punt return? If he’s not the punt returner, he can play corner. He can lock down the gunners. He’s so valuable to me because he’s fast, he’s tough and he’s a good blocker and he’s relentless. That’s why I really like him.”

panxing18  
panxing18

While the Dolphins prepare for a home game against
America’s Team could soon be taking over America’s second biggest city.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz