ModernMusic.de

America’s Team could soon be taking over America’s second biggest city.

#1 von panxing18 , 19.04.2019 08:08

The Rams have issued a reminder that tickets to Saturday night’s game against the Cowboys at the L.A. Coliseuim are available to be purchased. And if Rams fans haven’t Cowboys fans definitely will.Cowboys fans don’t travel well per se; they’re simply already everywhere. The fact that they’ve had so little postseason success since winning their last Super Bowl 23 years ago is a testament to the power of the brand.But the last year the Cowboys won the Super Bowl was the first year of a two-decade NFL hiatus from L.A. John Kelly Jersey , and a generation of Angelenos grew up free to root for any team, including the one that squatted on a nickname that resonates from coast to coast.Remember the 2016 preseason game between the Cowboys and Rams that marked the NFL’s return to L.A.? That meaningless game had a postseason vibe. This very meaningful postseason game will have a Super Bowl vibe. And it could feel a lot like a Super Bowl being played in Dallas.And that could help Dallas secure the ability to play for a berth in the Super Bowl for the first time since January 1996. Well, I blame myself. I’ve been behind on the developing storylines for the 2019 NFL Draft and mock drafts here at TST thanks to a cluttered personal schedule and the success of the Los Angeles Rams on the field in 2018.No more excuses.We’ve got a great starting point this week from ESPN’s Todd McShay who offered up his first mock of the season (ESPN+ subscription required) that sets a baseline for the early conventional wisdom starting with the developing strength of the early first round: the defensive line class.The first five players from his mock draft are all defensive linemen including his #1 overall pick, Ohio State Buckeyes EDGE Joey Bosa. It’s not until you get to the 6th overall pick that you get the first non-DL, Alabama Crimson Tide OT Jonah Williams John Franklin-Myers Jersey , who heads to the Buffalo Bills.I’m not sure how realistic that is knowing the pull that quarterbacks have had on teams to move up the last several years including, obviously, the Rams moving up to the #1 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft to take QB Jared Goff. McShay doesn’t have a QB taken until Oregon Ducks QB Justin Herbert goes to the Jacksonville Jaguars at #7. Ohio St. QB Dwayne Haskins comes off three picks later to the New York Giants.I was a bit surprised to see Houston Cougars DT Ed Oliver drop all the way to the Cleveland Browns at #12.As for some prospects that could intrigue the Rams, McShay has a pair of edge rushers going early that would qualify. Kentucky Wildcats OLB Josh Allen heads to the Detroit Lions at #9 while Mississippi St. Bulldogs EDGE Montez Sweat heads off at #15 to the Green Bay Packers. I’d keep an eye on the stock for those two to see if we can envision them dropping to the Rams with any sincerity.Of course once you get to the back half of the first round of a mock draft, any of these guys could drop deep into the playoff spots of the first or beyond. Michigan Wolverines LB Devin Bush hits at #21 to the Baltimore Ravens while Alabama S Deionte Thompson heads to the Oakland Raiders at #25 via the trade with the Dallas Cowboys for WR Amari Cooper.One random pick that piqued my interest? Wisconsin Badgers OL Michael Deiter going to the Houston Texans at #27. With the Rams quickly approaching a point where they will be without LT Andrew Whitworth Brian Allen Jersey , LG Rodger Saffold III and C John Sullivan, further additions to the line are going to be required.Ultimately though, McShay has the Rams bolstering their secondary with the #30 pick:#30.) Mississippi St. Bulldogs S Johnathan AbramIt’s early, so it’s hard to find much to quibble with here.The path to the draft is on!

panxing18  
panxing18

This Travis Kelce mic’d-up video from Sunday is fun Kansas City
Here is the report for Thursday:ChiefsThe Chiefs announced that defens

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz