ModernMusic.de

Dylan Cole Color Rush Jersey

#1 von chenyan94 , 20.02.2019 08:03

HOUSTON (AP) 鈥?After the Houston Texans fell to 0-3 with a loss at home to the New York Giants on Sept. 23 Vyncint Smith Color Rush Jersey , they appeared to be headed for a second straight losing season.Instead, the Texans (11-5) won their next nine games and 11 of their last 13, capped by Sunday's 20-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, to clinch the AFC South title."We have a lot bigger goals," J.J. Watt said. "I have a lot bigger goals but it's good. Especially after starting 0-3 and everybody writes you off. Guys in the locker room believed. Guys in the locker room never gave up."Deshaun Watson threw for 234 yards and ran for a touchdown and DeAndre Hopkins had 147 yards receiving in the victory.The Texans will make their fifth playoff appearance after winning the division for the fifth time in franchise history. Houston returns to the postseason for the third time in four years after bouncing back a 4-12 campaign in which Watson and Watt suffered season-ending injuries."The way we started out, it's a testament to the players in that locker room," coach Bill O'Brien said. "They've always hung tough. And to go from 0-3 (and then) go 11-2 in this league is pretty tough to do. Give credit to the players."Houston built a 14-point lead in the first half behind rushing touchdowns by Watson and Lamar Miller and made it 20-3 on a 24-yard field goal with about 11 minutes left. The Jaguars had a chance to cut the lead later in the fourth quarter, but Blake Bortles was intercepted in the end zone by Andre Hal.Jaguars owner Shad Khan said in a statement that his director of football operations, Tom Coughlin, has decided to retain coach Doug Marrone and general manager Dave Caldwell 鈥?even though the team finished in last place a year after playing in the AFC title game. Khan said he agreed with the decision."We get judged on wins and losses," Marrone said. "Obviously, this year, I didn't do a good job. Period. I'm never going to step away from that. I'm happy with the faith because I do believe I will get this right."The Jaguars (5-11) returned to Bortles as starter after benching the quarterback following a loss to Buffalo on Nov. 25. But he did little to get Jacksonville's offense going, with the Jaguars managing one first down in the opening half and finishing with six. Bortles was 15 of 28 for 107 yards.Watt sacked Bortles 1陆 times to finish with 16 this year. Watt has four seasons with 15 or more sacks, second most in NFL history to Reggie White (five).The performance by Hopkins gives him 1,572 yards receiving and 115 receptions this season, both career highs. His catch total tied Andre Johnson (2008) for the most in franchise history."A lot of guys have amazing seasons, but their team isn't where it should be Brandon Dunn Color Rush Jersey ," Hopkins said. "So I think everything I've been doing has correlated to my team winning, which is even better."KEY PLAYSDede Westbrook muffed a punt late in the first quarter, and Zach Cunningham recovered. Watson capitalized with a 5-yard scramble that made it 10-3 early in the second quarter.The Texans faced a third-and-6 late in the second quarter when Myles Jack deflected a pass and Hopkins grabbed it for a 13-yard gain. Miller ran 7 yards for a touchdown on the next play, dragging two defenders into the end zone to make it 17-3.BAD BEHAVIORCoughlin had strong words for running backs Leonard Fournette and T.J. Yeldon after the game.Fournette, who was inactive because of foot and ankle injuries, and Yeldon were caught by TV cameras sitting on the bench and chatting while the offense had the ball. They were clearly disengaged with teammates and coaches."I am disappointed in the behavior today from T.J. Yeldon and Leonard Fournette," Coughlin said. "They were disrespectful, selfish and their behavior was unbecoming that of a professional football player."TEXANS NUMBERSHopkins is the fourth player in NFL history (Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison and Brandon Marshall) to have at least 100 receptions, 1,500 yards receiving and 11 touchdowns in multiple seasons. He had 111 receptions for 1,521 yards and 11 touchdowns in 2015.Watson, who ran for 66 yards on Sunday, is the first player in NFL history to throw for at least 4,000 yards (4,165) and 25 touchdowns (26) and rush for 500 yards (551) and five touchdowns in a season.ANDRE AND DEANDREHopkins brought Johnson to the podium with him after the game, and the retired receiver raved about his protege."One thing that I appreciate about him is when he first came into the league he asked me about things he needed to do to better his game," Johnson said. "He took that to a whole other level. To see what he's accomplished Dylan Cole Color Rush Jersey , what he's doing out on the field, it's amazing."INJURIESJaguars: Jacksonville was without starting cornerback A.J. Bouye (toe injury).Texans: Starting cornerback Johnathan Joseph sat out with a neck injury.UP NEXTJaguars: Jacksonville must decide what to do with Bortles before next season. Most believe he won't return in 2019 after going 24-49 as a starter in five seasons. The third overall pick in the 2014 draft also is due to count $21 million against the salary cap, and the Jags can save $9.5 million by cutting him with a post-June 1 designation.Texans: Will host the winner of Sunday night's Colts-Titans game next weekend, barring a tie between those teams. Whether you are a fan of football or badminton, you ideally want to see the best play the best.Any opportunity to do so garners your attention. For badminton fans, the BWF World Championships or the Olympics are the best case scenario. Fortunately for football fans, elite talent squares off on a weekly basis, and the next iteration of talented players facing off against one another will be in the Texans-Redskins game on Sunday. 2017 All-Pro WR DeAndre Hopkins will likely be covered by 2015 All-Pro Josh Norman. The two NFL stars both grew up in South Carolina; their high schools are about an hour away from each other. Norman went to Greenwood High School and actually played alongside current running mate D.J. Swearinger. Together, Swearinger and Norman won a state title in 2006. The one and only time Nuk and Norman have faced off against each other was back in 2015 when Ryan Mallett was the future of the Texans’ franchise and Norman played for the Carolina Panthers. Neither of those situations lasted very long; Norman left Carolina after the season to cash in with the Redskins after his only All-Pro campaign. It was not certain at the time, but Carolina was about to go on a 14-game winning streak and all the way to the Super Bowl. But for this Week 2 match up, the main focus was on budding star in DeAndre Hopkins against the league’s best corner. If you can remember in the not-so-distant past, the Texans struggled to do that thing where one player named the quarterback did a neat trick where he moves his arm at a funny angle and an inflated pig’s bladder they call a football is lofted into the air and - supposedly - lands in the should-be-illegal-because-they-are-so-sticky gloves of his intended target. Back in 2015, this was an undiscovered treasure trove of potential first downs for the Texans.I had a chance to take advantage of my NFL Game Pass subscription and re-watch the Texans-Panthers game from 2015. The first thing that popped in the film was that Josh Norman plays with zero fear. Lined up one foot from the line of scrimmage, Norman played press coverage like it was nobody’s business. Take a look at the first catch of the day for Hopkins.3rd and 10 from the Texans 22A pretty simple concept executed by the Texans here. Hopkins is on an option route with Norman shaded outside in a Cover 3 zone with two linebackers underneath the zone. The option part of the route is predicated on whether Norman keeps his outside leverage throughout the entire length of the route. As Hopkins sprints towards the first down marker, he reads and reacts to Norman pressing him at the top of the route. At this point, Norman has cut off Hopkins; he knows the goal of the route is to get the first down. However, Norman just barely turns his hips away from his original outside leverage stance, which allows Hopkins to cut against the coverage and get open for a first down. The second pass I'll show is a bit more indicative of how the rest of the game went for these two stars. Mallett was having a hard time finding D-Hop Trevor Daniel Color Rush Jersey , and that is because Hopkins’ route tree was not fully developed yet.Norman was able to condense the number of routes he had to predictably cover.On this first and 10 play, Watson is the X receiver in the formation facing Cover 3 man. The Panthers are disguising their coverage as a Cover 2 with two safeties, but they bail the top safety out and bring the bottom safety closer to the line of scrimmage in the box. Norman wins battle for deep ballAt the snap, Hopkins takes too long to get off the line of scrimmage and is forced to detour to get over the top of a stacked Norman. Then, without the normal momentum that he should have been leading with, Nuk peels out to get Norman to bite on the short route and again breaks away from the cornerback. Because of the slow start, the effects of the fake out route are diminished, which allow Norman to hand battle with Hopkins for 35 yards downfield until Mallett over throws him. At this point, the ball is directly over the head of Hopkins as he extends his right arm to separate from Norman. The hand fighting and slow progression into the route forced Mallett to overthrow Hopkins instead of Hopkins being there on time. Norman won this play and many more this game - only allowing two receptions for 24 yards... as he proudly boasted in 2015 on Twitter:There should be some real hype around this match-up on Sunday that I have seen. Although Norman is not at the peak of his career, he is still a major contributor to Washington’s defense and had an interception last week. Both players look to be different since they last met. Hopkins has turned into one of the best receivers and runs smoother routes. Norman plays more off-man coverage and will sink into zone schemes for the Redskins more often.From scouting Washington’s coverage tendencies and watching how Norman previously played Hopkins, I would not be surprised if the Texans stick Hopkins in the slot or at least in tight stacked twins sets with Keke Coutee on Sunday. Norman loves to play with outside leverage; he is one of the premiere corners at taking away half of the route tree and forcing a receiver to run inside to make contested catches. Putting Nuk in the slot or motioning him into the slot takes away the leverage Norman plays with and forces the Redskins into uncomfortable match-ups. Another thing—from watching the highlights of the Redskins-Buccaneers game last week, the Redskins’ defense either overly respected Ryan Fitzpatrick’s arm, the downfield threat of DeSean Jackson and Mike Evans, or they were purposely trying to give the Bucs time to throw; they ran almost 100% soft man coverage instead of aggressively challenging the wide receivers at the line of scrimmage.A different looking Norman gives space to his receiversSunday will most likely put one of these two teams firmly ahead in the playoff race. Both teams are 6-3 and have relatively easy schedules moving forward. With the Titans gaining in the AFC South and the Cowboys/Eagles providing similar problems for the Redskins in the NFC East, a win in Week 10 would be a big stiff-arm in the division race. The Hopkins-Norman match-up may help decide which team is that much closer to making the NFL Playoffs. I predict that Hopkins has over 10 catches but not 100 yards. An onslaught of short to intermediate passes will be the game plan against the Redskins. If D-Hop gets in the end zone one on Sunday - a feat he has accomplished for four straight weeks - I would say that it’s a win for him over Norman.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

BOSTON — It was hyped as a big series — even though
Greg Van Roten Color Rush Jersey

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz