ModernMusic.de

Who were the studs against the 49ers?

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 20.12.2018 04:42

Minnesota Vikings: Week one is in the books for the Minnesota Vikings and the team didn’t disappoint. The Vikings defeated the San Francisco 49ers 24-16 White Ben Gedeon Jersey , in what almost came down to a nail-biter. Minnesota gave fans a pretty solid preview of what to look forward to this season. Every week, I’ll mention two offensive and defensive players that I thought made a significant impact in the game. Here are my two offensive studs:Kirk CousinsCousins had a solid outing in his Vikings regular-season debut. He threw for 244 yards and two touchdowns. He completed 20-of-36 passes, for a completion rate of 55.6%. Despite that shaky offensive line, it held up pretty good for Cousins.The way he was slinging passes was fun to watch, he really knows how to thread the needle when he throws through coverage.He ran the ball four times for 26 yards. Late in the fourth quarter, Cousins was trying to grab a first down, so he took off and when he got close he dove head first into two defenders. The way he threw his head down when he dove was scary. It just would of been classic Minnesota Vikings if Cousins would have gotten hurt (even though that would be absolutely horrible to Kirk). Props to him though for just going balls deep. Adam ThielenThielen continued right where he left off from last season. He had six receptions for 102 yards, his longest was 34 yards. Thielen had the most receptions along with Dalvin Cook, who also had six, Thielen was targeted 12 times. Stefon Diggs started things off on the receiving end, but finished the game with only three catches off of six targets, but Thielen picked things up. It just seems to all come so natural for Thielen and I truly believe that he has the capability to have a 100-yard days every week.I’m no expert or anything, but it’s probably a challenge for opposing defenses to try and figure out what player is going to guard Diggs or Thielen. I’m sure the two will alternate between weeks since one may be double covered and the other may not be. Now, here’s my two defensive studs:Harrison SmithBoy, today he sure proved why he’s capable of being the best safety in the league. Smith led the team with eight total tackles (7 solo http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-rashod-hill-jersey , 1 assist). He even managed to sack Jimmy Garoppolo, it only took him 2.9 seconds to sack him. Then, he stepped up big late in the game to help seal the deal with an interception. Ohh yeah, almost forgot about that fumble recovery. I wrote about a few BOLD predictions I had for the season. One was Smith recording ten interceptions this season. Well, he’s certainly on pace鈥?Only needs nine more. If this’ how Smith and the rest of the defense is going to play all year, then this will be another fun year to watch. Mike Hughes Hughes didn’t seem notorious for grabbing interceptions during his time in college. He must of been working on those ball skills, because he grabbed a pick and took it to the house for six. What would make a better NFL debut than doing something like that?Well, probably having a solid day all around. He also recorded three tackles and defended three passes that were sent his way. He was a gunner on special teams and managed to down a punt at the four. No knock to Trae Waynes, but don’t be shocked if Hughes becomes a starter (don’t really think it would be a shocker to anyone). It’s only week one, but there’s already Defensive Rookie of The Year talk. He did get a good start with that performance though. Merry Tuesday, everyone!My apologies if this is a bit brief, my network has decided to be a pain in the........my network has decided to not work correctly, so it’s late and I’m tired. I’ll add more in the morning, going to work is unlikely since I caught a nasty something or other. I hope you can hear me okay, my voice is pretty much gone.I get more done when working from home Youth Everson Griffen Jersey , though, so there’s that, which is.......something.Around the DN since our last open thread:Sharrif Floyd is suing Dr. James Andrews over his 2016 knee surgery. It’ll be interesting to see the details of this come out, if they ever do. My guess is there will be a settlement.Sunday’s win against the Lions was a huge boost for the Vikings’ playoff chances, Ted has the details. There’s math and stuff, you’ve been warned.The Vikings-Bears matchup on November 18 has been flexed to Sunday Night Football, per Chris. Danielle Hunter’s dominant performance on Sunday was noticed throughout the football world, and it was enough to garner a call from Deion Sanders, from Chris.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:The Vikes have a healthy head of steam as they go into the bye week, and they look to build on that as they look to the playoffs, from Brian Murphy at the Pioneer Press.At Vikings.com, Robert Griffith joined Wobby on the latest Wobcast. Some of you younger/newer fans may not remember Griffith, but he was a heck of a safety for the Vikings back in the 90s.That’s all I got, folks. I took some NyQuil, and if I keep going Youth Adam Thielen Jersey , I cringe to think what I would write. That stuff puts me on another planet, I’d probably do a mini-novel telling you about the impending alien-troll invasion and how the koala bears riding atop their sparkling unicorns are our last hope. I’m going to bed, see y’all tomorrow.We come to today’s media selection:The NyQuil is kicking in, this song popped into my head.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the Rocky Mountain oysters

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

fans of the Minnesota Vikings have gotten word
Tom Brady has an interesting theory why people do not like the Patriots

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz