ModernMusic.de

Tom Brady has an interesting theory why people do not like the Patriots

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 20.12.2018 04:26

Few teams in professional sports divide opinions like the New England Patriots. The NFL’s most successful team of the 21st century is backed by millions of supporters around both the nation and the globe New England Patriots T-Shirt , but simultaneously also the number one target for at least an equal number of people. This does not just play out in the stands or on the football field, but in the media as well – just think Deflategate coverage.Two people stand in the middle of all of this: head coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady. The future Hall of Fame passer recently was asked about the unparalleled levels of hate the Patriots get on WEEI’s Kirk & Callahan Show, but instead of only talking about the team’s success and medially built-up controversies surrounding it as the main motivations, he also offered a different theory (transcript via NESN’s Zack Cox).“Part of being a professional athlete, you’re dealing with lots of different things and lots of criticism,” Brady said. “Obviously, you have a lot of people that support you, but you also have a lot of people that kind of cheer for other teams. [...] I think it’s a different part about football, for example New England Patriots Hats , in America. I mean, we never... if you look at a lot of other sports around the world, at some point maybe you get to represent your country.”“Like watching the World Cup in summer, I see all these soccer players that play for these different clubs but then come together for their country at some point,” the 41-year old continued. “In America, we never get a chance to do that.” While the United States do in fact have a national football team, Brady and other NFL players will never represent their country in a big event.The rules governing the world cup, for example, are incredibly restrictive and professional players are not allowed to represent their country (it does not matter: the US-team won all three world cups in which it participated with a combined record of 11-0 and an average margin of victory of 39.9 points). Brady and the rest of the Patriots will therefore never wear their country’s colors – and never get cheered on by people that usually root against them.“So most Americans probably New England Patriots Hoodie , that live in other parts of the country, they don’t like the Patriots,” Brady concluded before starting to talk about success as another motivation for the hate New England gets. “They don’t like me, and I can understand that. I mean, I was a 49ers fan at one point. They just want to see their team win, and when they don’t, I think they’ve got to direct that frustration somewhere else.”“And when you’ve been successful like our team’s been I think frustration gets directed at us,” Brady continued. “That’s just part of it. You just have to understand that’s what you’re getting into.” In the end, it is a combination of different reasons and motives – but his theory about not playing in a national team might subconsciously also be a reason. Well Cheap Customized New England Patriots Jerseys , that and five Lombardi Trophies in what was supposed to be an age of parity. Following a Thursday night game against the Colts, Patriots coach Bill Belichick had extra time to get ready for the Chiefs. Which became extra time to get ready for the Bears, who are coached by former Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy.“It’s different but there’s certainly some carryover,” Belichick told reporters on Tuesday. “Of course, one of the big differences is the personnel. Yeah, there’s certainly a lot of carryover from Kansas City’s basic stuff.”Even though the personnel is different, there are similarities in the type of players used by the offense.“Well, I mean they have a lot of good players,” Belichick said. “They have good skill players Authentic Trent Brown Jersey , good receivers, big offensive line, good tight end, athletic quarterback, good backs. I mean there’s some movement and some motion and shifting. I wouldn say it an extraordinary amount. They get the ball to a lot of different people and they’re all pretty effective when they get it. That’ll be a big challenge. They throw the ball down the field and have a lot of catch-and-run plays and have a good running game.”The Chiefs generally are regarded as having a better offense than the Bears. So facing the Chiefs on Sunday night may be the thing that helps the Patriots be better prepared to face the Bears.Which may help the Patriots give up fewer than 40 points, which the Chiefs scored against New England. That will be important, because it will be hard for the Patriots to match the 43 points scored against Kansas City’s subpar defense when facing the Bears.

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

Who were the studs against the 49ers?
Catches are adding up in a hurry for Patriots running back

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz