ModernMusic.de

GREENBURGH, N. [url=http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Black-Friday-John-Franklin-Mye rs-Jersey/]John Franklin-Myers Jersey[/ur

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 02.07.2018 08:07

GREENBURGH, N. John Franklin-Myers Jersey .Y. - The coaching search is on in New York, and the best possible candidate has already been eliminated. Phil Jackson wont be hiring himself to coach the Knicks. Two days after firing Mike Woodson, Jackson reiterated Wednesday that he wont be returning to the bench, despite the fact that even fiancee Jeanie Buss told him he should. But Jackson, who retired from coaching in 2011 after winning an NBA-record 11 titles, said his body isnt up to doing the job. "Jeanie Buss was here with the Board of Governors last week and stayed through the weekend, and tried to encourage me to coach the team. And if theres anyone that can encourage me to do anything, its Jeanie Buss. But I was able to withstand her arguments the whole time," Jackson said at the Knicks training centre. So the new team president said hes looking for a leader with the personality and charisma to succeed in New York. He hopes to talk with Steve Kerr, the TNT analyst frequently mentioned as the leading candidate, sometime within the next month. "New York, I think, demands a personality, a person that the fans can believe in, a person that has some confidence, has the charismatic appeal, and I think has a forward-looking idea about the game," Jackson said. He believes Kerr, who played for him in Chicago and served as general manager of the Phoenix Suns, could be that person. He discussed Kerrs potential interest in coaching last year when a group was trying to buy the Sacramento Kings and move them to Seattle. Jackson was prepared to run their basketball operations if that happened. He and Kerr spoke again earlier this year about basketball, so Jackson is comfortable they share the same view of how the game should be played. "I know philosophically we have a strong connection. Whether hes able to take a job like this, I dont know," Jackson said. "I will get in a conversation with him later on this month and talk to him about and see where hes at as far as his desire to coach." Jackson said he didnt have a timetable beyond wanting a coach in place before the July summer league. He has other candidates in mind, but said: "You dont want to know their names. I dont want you to have their names." Jacksons will always come up because of his coaching legacy. Madison Square Garden Chairman James Dolan first talked to Jackson around the holidays about coaching the team, but Jackson declined before they began discussing a management position. Jackson said Buss, whose family owns the Lakers, encouraged him to reconsider because it was "low risk" for him and a "do-what-you-know-best type of thing." But he said hes already made up his mind. "Right now I know physically what I can do," Jackson said. "Thats something that I dont think physically I can do." Jackson hopes Carmelo Anthony wont change his mind, either. Anthony plans to become a free agent this summer and has said he would take less than a maximum salary if it helped build a winning team. Jackson, noting that Tim Duncan and the Miami Heats Big Three had sacrificed salary in the past, said he would talk to Anthony about the benefits of doing the same. "Thats the beginning of team play," Jackson said. "Its really hard to just have one or two top stars, max players, and put together a team with enough talent. Youve got to have people making sacrifices financially, so we hope that Carmelo is true to his word, and we understand what its going to take and well present that to him at that time." The Knicks would have to pay Anthony more than $120 million over five years if he insisted on a max contract. Anthony was one of the only bright spots on a 37-45 team that missed the playoffs. The Knicks would like to keep him. "Im all about moving forward. Just deal with what is and move forward," Jackson said. "If its in the cards, man, are we fortunate. If its not in the cards, man, are we fortunate. Were going forward anyway." John Franklin-Myers Rams Jersey . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. Joseph Noteboom Rams Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Joseph-Noteboom-Jersey/ . - For years William Gay kept quiet.Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Oakland Athletics acquired first baseman Ike Davis from the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, three days after he was designated for assignment. The teams swapped international bonus slots as part of the deal, with the Pirates gaining the No. 27 slot and the As landing slot No. 86 from Pittsburgh. Davis finished fifth in the National League with 32 home runs while with the New York Mets in 2012 and spent the majority of last season as Pittsburghs regular first baseman. The 27-year-oldd hit just . Los Angeles Rams Jerseys. 233 with 11 homers and 51 RBI in 143 games between the Pirates and Mets in 2014, however. Over five major league seasons, Davis owns a .240 average with 78 homers and 270 RBI. To create room for Davis on the 40-man roster, Oakland designated outfielder Andrew Brown for assignment. Brown spent most of last season with the Mets Triple-A affiliate in Las Vegas (PCL), batting .283 with 21 homers and 69 RBI in 103 games. The 30-year- old was claimed off waivers from New York by the As on Oct. 31. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CHICAGO -- Hector Noesi made the request and eventually got the result he wanted from Moises Sierra. [url=http://www.bearsfootba
CLEVELAND -- With yet another four-game sweep, the Indians matched a feat last accomplished by the 1961 New York Yankees. Now, t

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz