ModernMusic.de

Arizona Cardinals given slight chance to make playoffs according to NumberFire

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 06.12.2018 06:44

NumberFire is a source of info that I have cited a few times on Revenge of the Birds before Cheap Mason Cole Jersey , and this time, I wanted to give you guys a look at what they are projecting in terms of the overall 2018-19 season for the Arizona Cardinals. Despite another 1,000 yard season from both David Johnson (rushing) and Larry Fitzgerald (receiving), NumberFire is giving the Cardinals only a 24.2% chance of making the postseason. Their chances of making the Super Bowl? 1.1%. Again, the overall offensive projections for individual Cardinals players don’t look too bad. On top of Fitz and DJ, Sam Bradford is projected to put in a solid year with almost 4,000 yards through the air and Christian Kirk is expected to have a decent rookie campaign with 550 yards receiving. The one number I did find odd was Chad Williams’ mere 231 yards with 20 catches, even though he was just listed as a starter for the team. I think there would be some disappointment if that’s as high as his numbers get. NumberFireFor week one specifically, the Cardinals are about even with the Washington Redskins and given a 49.3% chance to win their home and season opener. If you are craving more statistics and projections http://www.cardinalscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-ricky-seals-jones-jersey , feel free to head over to the team page for NumberFire here.Arizona Cardinals fans are slightly more confident in their team now that Josh Rosen is the starting quarterback It did not take long for Arizona Cardinals fans to bottom out in their confidence of management, the coaching staff and the team.Coming into the season, fans were 93% confident that the team was headed in a good direction for the future, after two games, that confidence droppped, drastically, to only 3% of fans feeling like this organization was pointed in the right direction.While not much has changed, it is interesting to see the juxtaposition of a week, when the team blew their first http://www.cardinalscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-gabe-holmes-jersey , best and only chance thus far this season at a win in their 16-14 loss to the Chicago Bears.However, coming out of that game, fans were a bit more confident in the direction of the Arizona Cardinals.Obviously going from 3% to 5% is not much in the scheme of things, but to see the insertion of Josh Rosen, coupled with a strong performance from the defense, grow the confidence is good to see.Clearly, the fans had lost interest in the Sam Bradford era and now the team has their rookie quarterback and potential quarterback of the future on the field.A win this week would boost confidence even further.

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

Nike Air Max Sale
After last Sunday’s loss to the Vikings

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz