ModernMusic.de

- Gerald Green was in a generous moon

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 27.06.2018 10:36

PHOENIX -- Gerald Green was in a generous mood after his best game of the season. Green had a strong second half to finish with a season-high 28 points and lead the Phoenix Suns in a 121-114 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday night. Green then pledged to pay any fine the NBA might hand down to rookie teammate Alex Len, who was ejected after a flagrant foul following an altercation involving the Lakers Nick Young in the second quarter. "Hope the NBA doesnt do anything, but if it does, Ill take care of it," Green said. Green was careful with his shooting, shying away for 3-point attempts and finishing 12 for 18 from the field. "I felt like I wasnt settling for my jumper," Green said. "Coach is still telling to shoot the ball so Im going to continue to do that. I just tried not to take as many 3s as I normally do." Channing Frye had 10 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter and Markieff Morris scored 17 of his 24 in the first half to help the Suns snap a three-game skid. Goran Dragic added 18 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists. Pau Gasol scored 24 points to lead the Lakers and Wesley Johnson had 22 against his former team. Los Angeles, already short-handed with five players -- including star Kobe Bryant -- out with injuries, lost leading-scorer Young midway through the second quarter when he was ejected for throwing a punch at Dragic. After being hit in the face by Len going up for a layup, Young retaliated by shoving Len and then swinging at Dragics face while being pushed away from the fray. Len was tossed and the Suns Marcus Morris was issued a technical foul for his role in the fracas. Young, who had nine points at the time, took off his jersey and tossed his undershirt into the crowd on his way to the locker room. "I just reacted and got caught up in the moment. Like anyone would have," Young said. "It was a tough foul." Young expressed his displeasure with his teammates for not coming to his defence after the Lakers lost for the sixth straight time. Young could face a suspension for his actions and leave the Lakers in more dire straits. "What Im mad about is it was 1-on-5," Young said. "I felt like if someone would have gotten in the middle of everything it wouldnt have escalated as much. I felt bad for Dragic. He was right there. I didnt throw (a) punch. I was trying to shove people out of my way. I was getting pushed further back. It was more trying to get out." The Lakers led by 13 points in the second quarter after Youngs ejection. A 3-pointer from the top of the key by Kendall Marshall gave the Lakers a 56-43 lead. The Suns finished the quarter on an 11-2 run, topped off by P.J. Tuckers layup at the halftime buzzer to cut the Lakers lead to 58-54. The Suns led by eight in the first quarter, but the Lakers scored the last nine points of the period to take a 27-26 lead into the second. Back-to-back baskets by Chris Kaman put Los Angeles ahead. Green scored 16 of his points in the third quarter, and his block of Gasols layup attempt started a fast-break resulted in a basket by Dragic that put the Suns ahead 72-70. Greens step-back 20-foot jumper gave the Suns a 79-74 lead with 4:09 left in the third. His chest-pass assist for Fryes dunk made it 86-79 for Phoenix with 55 seconds left. "We started attacking the rim," Frye said. "We need to be aggressive, take advantage of mismatches and get out and run." The Lakers tied the score at 91 with Johnsons 3-pointer at the 9:53 mark of the fourth quarter. But back-to-back layups from Suns reserve Ish Smith made it 102-93, and the Suns were never seriously threatened the rest of the way. "Were not winning and again, we gave up 30-some (37) in transition and about 60 or 70 (64) in the paint, and thats where its been the last five or six games," Lakers coach Mike DAntoni said. "Weve got to be able to solve that problem somehow." NOTES: The Suns are a win away from their first regular season sweep of the Lakers since the 2004-2005 season. ... Suns G Leandro Barbosa hurt his right shoulder late in the loss at New York on Monday, according to Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek. Barbosa did not play Wednesday but Hornacek hopes to have him available Friday against Dallas. ... Hornacek was issued a technical foul in the second quarter after arguing a non-call. ... With three point guards out, the Lakers went with former Suns first-round draft pick Marshall as the starter. Marshall, the 13th overall pick of the 2012 NBA draft for Phoenix, finished with 10 points and 13 assists. Jaleel Scott Ravens Jersey . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban. Jaleel Scott Jersey . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/. Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey .Y. -- First, Ryan Miller. Lamar Jackson Jersey . DETROIT LIONS AT CHICAGO BEARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, CB Mohammed Seisay, DE Larry Webster Chicago - S Chris Conte, DT Brandon Dunn, QB David Fales, K Robbie Gould, CB Terrance Mitchell, OT Michael Ola, DE Trevor Scott GREEN BAY PACKERS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Green Bay - LB Carl Bradford, DT Bruce Gaston, C Garth Gerhart, CB Davon House, WR Jeff Janis, TE Justin Perillo, QB Scott Tolzien Tampa Bay - OT Anthony Collins, CB Isaiah Frey, WR Robert Herron, RB Mike James, WR Solomon Patton, FB/TE Evan Rodriguez, LB Lawrence Sidbury KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Kansas City - WR Donnie Avery, CB Marcus Cooper, OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Eric Kush, QB Aaron Murray, RB Charcandrick West, DT Nick Williams Pittsburgh - WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, G Chris Hubbard, QB Landry Jones, S Troy Polamalu, TE Matt Spaeth, CB Ike Taylor MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, OT Carter Bykowski, DB Ahmad Dixon, OT Charlie Johnson, FB Zach Line, CB Shaun Prater, TE Kyle Rudolph Miami - G Nate Garner, WR Matt Hazel, S Don Jones, WR Rishard Matthews, LB Chris McCain, G Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT NEW YORK JETS, 1:00 PM (ET) New England - CB Kyle Arrington, RB LeGarrette Blount, OL Dan Connolly, CB Alfonzo Dennard, OT Jordan Devey, WR Julian Edelman, RB James White NY Jets - DT T.HOUSTON -- The crowd at Minute Maid Park on Friday night was filled with New York Yankees fans. Despite that, when David Robertson emerged from the bullpen in left-centre field in the ninth inning, boos rained down on him and didnt stop until well after hed thrown his first pitch. It wasnt anything personal. The Yankees fans were simply hoping for another chance to watch Mariano Rivera close out a game. Robertson got the save as Rivera looked on, and the Yankees got a glimpse of their future in a 3-2 win over Houston on that sent the Astros to their team-record 13th consecutive loss. "I did not take any of the boos personally," Robertson said. "I can understand why the fans would want to see Mariano. Theres two games left now ... and fans kind of hope to see him pitch again. But well see what happens." After the game, New York manager Joe Girardi said Rivera told him he wasnt available to pitch on Friday, a night after Riveras emotional farewell at Yankee Stadium. Girardi will check with him again on Saturday. Girardi said the 43-year-old Rivera can play centre field this weekend if he wants to. "Ill talk to him every day to see what he wants to do," the manager explained. "I know hes talked about playing some centre field, but I know he has some concerns about his leg. Thats really up to him. If he wants to do it, he can do it. Im OK with it." David Adams hit a two-run double and Mark Reynolds also drove in a run for the Yankees, who stopped a four-game losing streak. Houston dropped to 51-109, the most losses for a major league team since the 2004 Arizona Diamondbacks went 51-111. The Astros 322 losses over three seasons are the fifth-most in big league history according to STATS, ahead of only the 1962-64 New York Mets (340), the 1963-65 Mets (332), the 1915-17 Philadelphia Athletics (324) and the 1940-42 Philadelphia Phillies (323). "Its been real tough losing 13 straight," Houston third baseman Matt Dominguez said. "Hopefully we can come out tomorrow and Sunday and get wins and end the year on a good note, build a bit mmore confidence heading into spring training.ddddddddddddquot; Adam Warren (3-2) allowed two hits and struck out four in five scoreless innings as New York started the final series of a disappointing season in which the team failed to reach the playoffs for just the second time in 19 years. "I think it should give him a lot of confidence for next year for what hes done for our club this year in a lot of different roles that weve used him," Girardi said of Warren, who has mostly pitched in relief this season. "Very pleased with the step forward he took this year and he needs to build on it." David Phelps gave up Brett Wallaces two-run double in the seventh, and Joba Chamberlain struggled before Preston Clairborne and Robertson closed it out. Robertson, who got his third save, figures to inherit the closer role Rivera has held since 1997. Hes looking for a better reception when he takes the mound next season. "I really hope so," he said. Houston starter Brett Oberholtzer (4-5) yielded three runs -- two earned -- and five hits in 5 1-3 innings. Robinson Cano singled with one out in the fourth, Alfonso Soriano walked and Reynolds singled to drive in the go-ahead run. Dominguezs error allowed Soriano, and Adams doubled just inside the fence in the left-field corner. Houston struck out seven times, increasing its franchise-record total this season to 1,511. They are 18 shy of Arizonas record, set in 2010. NOTES: New Yorks Andy Pettitte will make his final start before retiring on Saturday against Paul Clemens. The 41-year-old Pettitte, who is from nearby Deer Park, played for the Astros from 2004-06. "To be able to make my last start here in my hometown is going to be extremely special," he said. "Everybody that Ive grown up with ... and that instilled things in me is going to be here. So its going to be a really exciting day for me. And its fitting, I believe." The Astros honoured Pettitte in the middle of the fifth inning on Friday night by presenting him with the framed No. 21 jersey he wore when he played in Houston. Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

The Blue Jays come limping home
Canadas Kevin Koe had to settle

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz