ModernMusic.de

ff Rizzos bat in the sixth inning of Fridays series opener. ... Butera was struck in the groin by a foul tip

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 03.08.2018 07:36

NASHVILLE -- Cam Talbot wasnt tested often, yet the New York Rangers rookie turned aside everything the Nashville Predators threw at him. Andre Roberson Jersey . The backup goalie made 17 saves to record his second consecutive shutout, and the Rangers beat the Predators 2-0 on Saturday night. "I could get used to this," Talbot said. Ryan McDonagh and Derek Stepan scored for the Rangers, who have won the first two games of a five-game road trip. Mats Zuccarello assisted on both goals for New York, which has won six consecutive road games. Talbot got the start over resting No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist for the second straight Saturday night and didnt let any pucks get past him. He has a shutout streak of 146 minutes, 28 seconds. Nashvilles season-best, three-game winning streak was snapped. McDonagh gave the Rangers a 1-0 lead at 13:13 of the second period. From the centre of the blue line, defenceman Dan Girardi sent a one-timer toward the Nashville net. In the slot, McDonagh tipped the puck past goalie Marek Mazanec for his fifth goal of the season. "G had a lot of time. I knew he was going to get a puck going to the net," McDonagh said. "Weve talked about getting deflections and dirty goals, and I just happened to be in the right spot there. It was a great shot." Girardi has an assist in consecutive games. "They played a little bit better and won a few more battles," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I give them some credit, and we have to be better than we were tonight or we are not going to beat a team that plays as well as they do." Stepan doubled New Yorks lead at 7:45 of the third. Skating down the left side on a 2-on-1, Zuccarello slid a pass to Stepan on the right side, where he put the puck past the diving Mazanec for his fifth goal. "Our guys were focused and ready right from the start, and they executed really well," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. "They managed the puck well and obviously we didnt give Nashville a whole lot as far as scoring opportunities. "We were able to generate quite a few and score two goals." Talbot, in his first game since recording his first NHL shutout on Nov. 16 at Montreal, made five saves in the first period, seven in the second, and five in the third to improve to 5-1 this season. Talbot played collegiate hockey at the University of Alabama-Huntsville, which is just 100 miles south of Nashville. "Its nice to be back down south, Ive always loved it down here," Talbot said. "It was fun to get the start down here." Nashville hit the goal post twice late in the third period, one off of the stick of captain Shea Weber, and the other Matt Cullens deflection of Webers shot. "Ive got to find a way to get those in and keep getting pucks to the front of the net," Weber said. "We had good traffic on a couple of them, but we werent able to sink them." Mazanec made 32 saves in the loss. Nashville lost right wing Patric Hornqvist in the first period to an upper-body injury. He played just four shifts in the first period, with his final one ending at 13:06. Hornqvist entered Saturday tied for the Nashville lead with six goals. NOTES: Nashville LW Eric Nystrom returned to the lineup after missing three games with an upper-body injury. ... The Rangers are 94-0-6 in their last 100 regular-season games in which they led after two periods. ... New York has won four straight in Nashville. Kevin Durant Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Ray Allen Jersey . Leave it to Matt Niskanen, the newly proclaimed Eddie Haskell of the Washington Capitals. http://www.shopthunderstore.com/Cheap-Shawn-Kemp-Thunder-Jersey/ . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production. LOS ANGELES -- After failing to get past the fifth inning for the fifth consecutive outing, Josh Beckett was beating himself up pretty badly after a loss to the lowly Chicago Cubs. The three-time All-Star was lifted with none out in the fourth after giving up three hits, including a tiebreaking two-run homer by Chris Coghlan, and the Los Angeles Dodgers ended up with a 7-3 defeat on Sunday in the rubber game of the series. "Ive got to do a better job of keeping the team in the game, not killing our bullpen every time I pitch," said Beckett, who struck out Ryan Sweeney with the bases loaded to end the third. "Youve got to make better pitches. Those guys are big league hitters. If you dont make pitches to these guys, they get hit. I didnt throw enough strikes, and the strikes I did throw werent good enough." Beckett (6-6) is 3-5 with a 3.30 ERA in 10 starts since his no-hitter on May 25 at Philadelphia, and has surrendered five homers in his first three starts off the disabled list after missing two weeks with a sore hip. One of his biggest problems, according to manager Don Mattingly, is the difficulty he has with his preparation between assignments. "In between starts is in between starts. You cant let that affect how your day goes," Beckett said after his first start against the Cubs since August 2005. "Physically, Im able to pitch. Im not worried about my hip. I felt better today, but the results are just as (poor). "I didnt throw a bullpen in between my last two starts, because I feel like its robbing Peter to pay Paul," he added. "I threw some flat ground, which kind of substitutes as my bullpens nowadays." Los Angeles NL West lead was trimmed to 2 1/2 games over San Francisco, which won 9-0 at the New York Mets. Matt Kemp trimmed Chicagos lead to 3-2 in the sixth with his 13th homer and fifth in six games. But Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo helped preserve the lead in the seventh, making a leaping grab of Carl Crawfords line drive and turning it into an inning-ennding double play by trapping Drew Butera off second. Paul George Jersey. The Cubs made it 6-2 in the eighth with John Bakers RBI groundout and a two-run single by pinch-hitter Starlin Castro, who was rested after starting each of the teams first 109 games. The Dodgers got a run in the eighth off Pedro Strop, but Luis Valbuena responded in the ninth against Chris Perez with his 10th homer. Edwin Jackson (6-11) allowed two runs and seven hits, struck out six and walked none. The right-hander was 0-4 with a 7.39 ERA in his previous seven starts since beating Pittsburgh 6-3 on June 20 at Wrigley Field. SMELL THE WOOD? Andre Ethier struck out in his sixth consecutive plate appearance before Scott Van Slyke pinch-hit for him in the sixth and also struck out. SEEMS LIKE OLD TIMES Jackson made his big league debut with the Dodgers on Sept. 9, 2003, beating Randy Johnson and the Diamondbacks 4-1 at Arizona on his 20th birthday in a game that lasted just 2 hours and 22 minutes. TRAINERS ROOM Cubs: Newly acquired left-hander Felix Doubront had a bullpen session at Dodger Stadium while continuing his rehab from a left calf strain. Dodgers: Catcher A.J. Ellis missed his second straight game because of a sore right knee, which was struck by a foul tip off Rizzos bat in the sixth inning of Fridays series opener. ... Butera was struck in the groin by a foul tip off the bet of Nate Schierholtz on the fourth inning and was given as much time as he needed to collect himself before going back behind the plate. ON DECK Cubs: Left-hander Travis Wood (7-9, 5.10 ERA) matches up against Colorado lefty Brett Anderson (1-3 3.12 ERA) Tuesday night in the opener of a three-game series at Coors Field. Dodgers: Their next four games are against the Angels, with right-hander Zack Greinke (12-6, 2.65 ERA) opposing Garrett Richards (11-4, 2.74 ERA) on Monday night at Chavez Ravine. The Dodgers have won only one season series from the Angels in the previous 14 years, going 4-2 in 2006. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

rt for spring training at the Diamondbacks Scottsdale facility on Thursday. They
when we were both involved in Formula One," said Fritz Enzing

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz