ModernMusic.de

when we were both involved in Formula One," said Fritz Enzing

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 03.08.2018 07:36

Tampa, FL (SportsNetwork. Dorian ODaniel Chiefs Jersey .com) - Sergei Bobrovsky made 33 saves and the Columbus Blue Jackets topped the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-1 on Saturday. Boone Jenner and David Savard scored first-period goals for the Blue Jackets, who have won three straight games on the heels of a six-game slide. Jack Skille padded the lead in the third, and Bobrovsky stopped 33-of-34 shots he faced to help secure the win. He brings it every single night, Skille said of Bobrovsky. Hes a competitor. Ondrej Palat spoiled Bobrovskys shutout with 1:13 left in the game, but it wasnt enough for Tampa Bay, which had won five of six. Ben Bishop yielded all three goals on 20 shots. Most nights our offense is there, but it dried up tonight, said Lightning wing Matt Callahan. Columbus wasted no time getting to Bishop. Matt Calvert came up with a loose puck in Tampa Bay territory and slapped it to Jenner, whose wrister found the back of the net 2 1/2 minutes into the game. Jack Johnson went high with a wrister from the right circle on a power-play, and Savards deflection trickled between the right post and Bishops left shoulder before crossing the goal line at 12:48 of the first. After a scoreless second, Skille and Michael Chaput executed a textbook 2-on-1 break for an easy goal. Bobrovsky stopped the first 32 shots he faced, but Palat beat him with a wrister on a late snap shot with the teams playing 4-on-4. Game Notes Only three Lightning skaters did not record a shot ... Tampa Bay went 0-for-2 on power plays ... Bobrovsky stopped 14 shots in the first period and 12 in the second. Chad Henne Chiefs Jersey . -- Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman is undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone above his left eye but has no other serious injuries after being hit in the face by a line drive in a spring training game. Demarcus Robinson Chiefs Jersey . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. http://www.authoritychiefsshop.com/breeland-speaks-chiefs-jersey-c-84/ . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. SILVERSTONE, England -- Mark Webber stunned Formula One when he said on Thursday hes leaving the series after this season to race Porsche sports cars. Webber said at the British Grand Prix hes signed a multi-year contract and will compete in Porsches new LMP1 sports prototype at the Le Mans 24 Hours and in the world endurance championship next year. He has struggled this season, failing to win a grand prix and is fifth in the drivers championship, 63 points behind Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel. The German is on course for a fourth consecutive title. Webber first raised doubts about his future with Red Bull after Vettel ignored team orders and overtook him for victory at the Malaysian GP in March. But he insisted on his website that the controversy had nothing to do with his decision, adding that "Ive had a personal plan. Ive stuck with it. This is the next chapter." Red Bull confirmed Webber was leaving and said it would make a decision on a replacement later in the season. "I am sure Mark thought long and hard before making what has no doubt been a very difficult decision," Red Bull principal Christian Horner said. "His achievements in Formula One are extensive and I am sure he will continue to push hard and build on that record until the end of the season. "We support Marks decision, he has been an excellent addition to the team since joining us in 2007 and we wish him all the best in the next stages of his career." Among the favourites to replace Webber would be Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen, who is a good friend of Vettels. The Finn said he would enjoy racing alongside Vettel but said he "still had no answer about" whether he would remain at Lotus or replace Webber in 2014. Webber said a return to F1 was "highly unlikely" though he acknowledged he did have some opportunities to remain in the series before he settled on Porsche. He said he had no regrets in a career that had its "ups and downs" and would especially miss the camaraderie of fellow drivers and the feeling that comes with driving an F1 car. "I realize F1 is seen as the absolute pinnacle of motorsport and Ive worked with some incredible people, in particular (Red Bulls) Adrian Newey,&quoot; Webber said on his website. Custom Chiefs Jerseys. . "Ive driven in some of the toughest and most challenging conditions and circuits, and against some incredible drivers which Ill continue to do until the end of the year. Will I miss some of this? Yes, of course, but time doesnt stand still for anyone and its time to move on to my next challenge." Since joining F1 in 2002, Webber has won nine races and had 36 podium places during a career that also includes stints with Williams and Minardi. Webbers best season came in 2010 when he just lost a four-way battle for the title that was eventually won by Vettel. The Australian started strong last season with victories at Monaco and Silverstone but then tailed off and only had two podiums the rest of the way. At 36 and his age increasingly becoming an issue, there was talk that Webber needed a strong start in 2013 to retain his seat and give him any hope of winning a first title. McLarens Jenson Button and Ferraris Fernando Alonso, a close friend and rival, welcomed Webbers move to Porsche and praised his long career in F1. "Its a good time for him, a good opportunity," Alonso said. "Hes moving to a very prestigious car brand and probably the most famous race in the world together with Formula One. I think he will have a lot of fun behind the wheel as he is doing now with a little less problems (outside the track) that we have in Formula One." Porsche hailed Webber as "one of the best and most successful Formula One pilots of our time." "I learned to appreciate Marks qualities when we were both involved in Formula One," said Fritz Enzinger, head of LMP1. "He is one of the best pilots I could imagine for our team. Im absolutely delighted that we have such an experienced and fast regular driver onboard from 2014." He has raced twice before at Le Mans, including in 1999 when he had a horrific crash in which he went airborne, flipped and ended in a grove of trees. "Im very much looking forward to this new challenge after my time in Formula One," Webber said in a statement. "Porsche will undoubtedly set itself very high goals. I can hardly wait to pilot one of the fastest sports cars in the world." Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

ff Rizzos bat in the sixth inning of Fridays series opener. ... Butera was struck in the groin by a foul tip
/]Will Compton Titans Jersey[/url]. But it was to be Poyet who had the final say, heading home Jon Harleys cross 18 minutes from

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz