ModernMusic.de

Welcome to a very unique UFC Fight Night breakdown. [url=https://www.cheapairmax1store.com/]Cheap Nike Air Max 1[/url] . This e

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 17.01.2020 09:36

Welcome to a very unique UFC Fight Night breakdown. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 . This event is going down May 10th in Cincinnati. The main event is a welterweight fight that will give the winner a huge step on the path to a title shot. This weeks Takedown pits me, Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) against 11 year-old Gabriella McAlpine (@WebSodaGirl) on the picks. Gabriella (Gabzilla) McAlpine is one of the biggest fans of MMA out there. Creating a name for herself online by interviewing some of the biggest stars in MMA, shes someone to watch as she hits the mats and learns the sport herself. We invite you to get on twitter and join the battle. #TeamGabZilla or #TeamJC. Wed love to hear your picks and argue our decisions. Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva JC: Well, Im a fan of experience. That means in this one Ive got to go with Matt Brown. Hes 18-11, and on a six-fight win streak. Silva is 3-3. I believe Silva has the advantage when it comes to the ground game, but not when you take into account the striking. I dont see this going all five rounds. Matt Brown will get his KO. Gabzilla: I think Erick Silva will take the win. He is evenly matched as a striker but on the ground be is more technical and has finished more fights using grappling. Lorenz Larkin vs. Constantinos Philippou JC: Costas Philippou is one of those "never out of the fight" fighters. He hits a ton, and has the ability to stay on his feet. Lorenz Larkin is an excellent all-round fighter, but with the striking edge and toughness going to Philippou I think this night will end mid-second round with Philippou getting a solid KO. Gabzilla: I believe that Lorenz Larkin will take the win. This is an evenly matched fight that is so close on paper, but I have to give a slight edge to Larkin. Daron Cruickshank vs. Erik Koch JC: Erik Koch and Daron Cruickshank should be a barn burner of a fight. Im actually a huge Koch fan and he gets the wins any way he can. Hes a great all-around athlete and if his striking isnt working he can take this to the ground. Cruickshank is an aggressive fighter. I think its going to be his downfall. Im expecting Koch to end this in the third round with a submission. Gabzilla: This is another very evenly matched fight. But my pick is Cruickshank, the Detroit Superstar, because of his striking, aggression and takedown defence. Neil Magny vs. Tim Means JC: Tim Means should end this night with a decision win over Neil Magny. I dont see this one ending before we reach the end of three rounds, but Means has the experience and striking skill to make sure he wins this one. Gabzilla: I will have to give it to Tim Means because of his record. He is so much more experienced in MMA with a 20-5-1 record as opposed to Magny with only a 9-4 record. Means has great hands and I think that will dictate the fight. Soa Palelei vs. Ruan Potts JC: If you have been watching heavyweight MMA then you know that the Australian heavyweight Soa Palelei is the real deal. I never count a fighter out, however, Ruan Potts just does not have what it takes to survive a Palelei striking onslaught. Expect an aggressive first round KO. Gabzilla: Hands down I think that Soa Palelei will win by KO. Based on experience, his striking capabilities and aggression. Replica Nike Air Max 1 . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. Nike Air Max 1 2022 . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night. https://www.cheapairmax1store.com/ . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles.BALTIMORE -- The Orioles have signed veteran infielder Alex Gonzalez to a minor league contract with an invitation to big spring training camp. Gonzalez, who turns 37 on Feb. 15, hit .177 in 41 games for Milwaukee last season. He made his major league debut with Florida in 1998 and has played 15 seassons, the last two with the Brewers. Fake Nike Air Max 1. Gonzalez has seen action most as a shortstop, but last year also played both infield corner positions. Although known primarily for his glove, Gonzalez has a career batting average of .246 with 157 homers and 688 RBIs over 1,600 games. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

RIDGEDALE, Mo. [url=http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-just-do-it-soldes/or ange.html]Nike Air Force 1 Just Do It Or
endete ich mit einer mageren

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz