ModernMusic.de

next four years, surpassing both of the deals by those veterans. Why the Bengals picked SampleRed zone effectiveness: Cincinnati

#1 von elaine95 , 18.12.2019 02:56

UPDATEWell http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/randy-bullock-jersey , it looks like Vontaze Burfict really did threaten JuJu Smith-Schuster. That’s not going to help Burfict’s case, especially since the NFL is reviewing not one, not two, but three questionable plays by him in Sunday’s loss. Ironically enough, Smith-Schuster was actually suspended by the NFL for one game last year for his illegal hit on Burfict in the Monday night massacre. Part of why the NFL suspended Smith-Schuster was he also stood over Burfict and taunted him after the big hit while Burfict was concussed on the ground. Perhaps seeing Burfict threatening Smith-Schuster in addition to the questionable hits made will make it harder for the NFL not to hand out a suspension, though for now, a fine is all that’s expected. I have to confess, I’m tired.I’m tired of watching the Steelers beat the Bengals at their own game. I won’t disagree with what A.J. Green had to say about the players being more frustrated than the fans, but I can’t deny that it’s a nuisance to watch the same game and hear the noise afterward against the same opponent in the same venue.Because if for some you didn’t predict it, linebacker Vontaze Burfict resided in the heads of the Steelers offense and the leader of that offense had some things to say about him after their victory.With that said, Burfict isn’t expected to be suspended, but could be fined for his actions on Sunday against the Steelers.Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger claims that after Burfict’s hit that not only temporarily took out Roethlisberger’s favorite target, Antonio Brown, but also Burfict’s teammate Jessie Bates http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/mark-walton-jersey , Burfict singled out wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster.“He hits (Brown), then, literally, as I am under center for the next play, he points at JuJu and says, ‘You’re next,’” Roethlisberger told the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. “How do you allow that stuff?”I’m not sure what anyone is supposed to prevent, considering Smith-Schuster wasn’t physically targeted all game from that point on. Obviously Smith-Schuster is not well liked among Bengals defenders considering he was the one who concussed Burfict last season —and then stood over him as a taunt — but if nothing happened to the young receiver... what is there to do?Still, Smith-Schuster felt under fire the whole game.“They were all making threats on me,” Smith-Schuster said. “Burfict was out there lying, saying I spit on him, which I didn’t... This was the most physical game I’ve been in. Their defense was coming after all of us. You could just see it with the talking, the pushing and shoving, the tackling http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/hardy-nickerson-jersey , the extra stuff.”Something did happen to Brown, though he quickly returned from the sideline following the hit, which was not helmet to helmet. Brown got hit with Burfict’s shoulder and Bates got his helmet. Was the hit necessary? I bet you can guess what Steelers left tackle Alejandro Villanueva thinks:“That hit on A.B, it’s unnecessary.” Villanueva said. “It’s bad for the game. It’s hurting the National Football League. It’s hurting fans that are deciding if they want to let their kids play football. It’s injuring players in the NFL that are going to have consequences after football. I think there’s no place for that behavior. For him to come out and continue to talk and continue to make this game something more than a football game, it’s very unfortunate.”It’s hard to disagree with Villanueva’s comments. While Burfict did connect his shoulder with Brown, he did lead with his helmet, which is ultimately why Bates had to also be evaluated for a concussion. The NFL is rightfully trying to steer the game away from these hits, and the Steelers should have every reason to be on board with what happened to their teammate Ryan Shazier last year.But still, because the Steelers are the ones saying it, you can’t help but notice the hypocrisy.Smith-Schuster and the Steelers were applauded for taking Burfict out of last year’s game, and Smith-Schuster said that he was getting residual benefits long after it happened in Pittsburgh. That hit was far worse than what Burfict did, but Villanueva would never throw his own . teammate under the bus. So yes, it’s unfortunate that Burfict is still trying to play the Steelers’ game and coming out the loser. It’s more unfortunate that no side is okay with being the bigger man. The fight that broke out after the game pretty much proved that to be true. The greater disappointment is the Bengals failing to evolve from this perpetual cycle of hatred that they have for their rivals, and that’s why Roethlisberger can say this after he plays in Cincinnati:“I don’t know what it is about this place http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/germaine-pratt-jersey ,” Roethlisberger said. “It’s awesome.”Who can blame him? He’s even more successful in Cincinnati than he is in Cleveland. The common denominator in Roethlisberger’s dominance in Cincinnati happens to be the biggest advocate for Burfict: Marvin Lewis. Like Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, Lewis is highly regarded as a player’s coach, and his relationship with Burfict is very personal. As long as both are in Cincinnati, it’s pointless to expect anything different in regard to how they handle this game. Burfict will continue being Burfict, Lewis will continue being Lewis.As a result, Roethlisberger can say anything he wants. And the Bengals will keep taking Ls. The Bengals surprised everyone with an early selection of a tight end. However, the pick makes a lot of sense once you examine it."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABreaking down the Bengals’ selection of Drew SampleNew,61commentsThe Bengals surprised everyone with an early selection of a tight end. However, the pick makes a lot of sense once you examine it. EDTShareTweetShareShareBreaking down the Bengals’ selection of Drew SampleIn some ways, folks expected the Bengals to trade back from their No. 42 spot in the second round. Many solid players were left on the board as their time approached, but some were plucked in picks right before theirs, so Zac Taylor and Co. decided to trade back and gain both a fourth-round and sixth-round selection. Cincinnati went with the big and athletic tight end, Drew Sample from the University of Washington. At 6’5” and 255 pounds, Sample should provide a great red zone weapon for Andy Dalton. What he brings to the BengalsSize: As mentioned above Joe Mixon Jersey Limited , Sample has good size for the position in the NFL. Dalton’s strengths are in the short and intermediate passing game. It’s a big reason as to why Tyler Eifert has had some big numbers with Dalton, when healthy. The Rams didn’t overly-use tight ends in their offensive system with Taylor, but they were part of the massive production. With Pittsburgh and Cleveland grabbing talented defenders in the early rounds, a big target in the passing game should negate some of those matchup issues. Upside: After the Bengals made the pick of Sample, NFL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah said that teams liked Sample more than what his production would indicate. Sample had just three touchdowns last year, but a lot of folks think his best football is in front of him. Cincinnati re-signed both Eifert and C.J. Uzomah to varying deals this offseason, but there are questions with both players. Sample is in the fold for the next four years, surpassing both of the deals by those veterans. Why the Bengals picked SampleRed zone effectiveness: Cincinnati’s offense needs to score more touchdowns, despite who is under center. When Eifert, Tyler Kroft and A.J. Green were injured last year, Cincinnati only had Uzomah as a big target in those critical short-yardage situations. Sample is huge, has a nice catch radius and most compare him to Jack Doyle. If Cincinnati gets that kind of production from him out of the second round, while still being able to spread the ball around to other weapons, they will be happy. Third downs: Given the massive amount of struggles by the Bengals’ defense last year Cheap Andrew Billings Jersey , one would be inclined to think that the Bengals would have gone with defensive line or linebacker in the second round. However, part of the reason why Cincinnati’s defense struggled, aside from poor coaching and injuries, is the ineffectiveness of the 2018 offense. On many occasions, the Bengals’ offense forced the defense right back on the field after a stop because of ineffectiveness. Methodically moving the chains via big targets like Sample begins to balance the scales without even taking a defensive player. Uncertainty at the position group: Uzomah and Eifert are athletic and have had moments of greatness, but both have suffered injuries. And, when they’ve missed time, the entire team has felt the impact. While you don’t want to use a second-round pick on a third rotational option, it seems as if the Bengals have a solid plan for Sample. He is versatile and could even be used as a potential H-Back and nice outlet. Blocking: Even though the tight end position has evolved in recent years, blocking off of the edge is still at a premium. Sample is known as one of the best blockers in this year’s class.

elaine95  
elaine95

compelling games, and to no surprise folks tuned in.Via , the four games on ESPN/ABC, FOX [url=http://www.thetexanslockerroom.co
Mark Andrews were all working out (at the pr

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz