ModernMusic.de

Mark Andrews were all working out (at the pr

#1 von elaine95 , 18.12.2019 02:23

John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza some questions live to kick off the weekend. Send yours their way!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBAFiled under:The Orange & Black InsiderBengals NewsAnalysisBengals live Q&A sessionNew Jessie Bates III Jersey White ,5commentsJohn Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza some questions live to kick off the weekend. Send yours their way!EDTShareTweetShareShareBengals live Q&A sessionWe’re bringing you a special Bengals question and answer session to kick off the weekend! We’ll take the air at 3:30 p.m. ET until 4 p.m. ET, so join us! If we didn’t get to yours during the show, we’ll try and answer it for our mailbag post.If you have something on your mind, leave it in the comment thread, or in the live chat via the above-embedded video. Whether it’s about the new-look Bengals in OTAs, thoughts on recent news, or whatever else is on your mind, this is your time to have your voice heard!John Sheeran and Anthony Cosenza are also taking live calls and texts, so shoot them our way! You can reach us at (949) 542-6241, as well as on Twitter @BengalsOBI. Thanks for tuning in and submitting your questions!If you’re unable to join us live for here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ Womens Randy Bullock Jersey , the Stitcher, Spotify and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at theobinsider@gmail.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels!Joe Mixon is the Bengals’ best hype man The Bengals technically don’t have male cheerleaders, but running back Joe Mixon is as close as it gets.Watching from the sidelines as his teammates put up 37 points against the Falcons, the 22-year old playmaker did everything in his power to exert the same energy and emotion that the offense feeds off of when he’s playing. But Mixon knows that keeping his emotions in check is imperative with how much he gives off. “You have to learn how to channel it in different areas,” Mixon told reporters before practice this week. “At the same time with the fire I try to play with bring them guys coming along, especially the linemen, they feed off of it a lot. It takes it a long way. They play to a different level. They are firing off the ball. Definitely do a great job up front with the run game and trying to keep Andy free and off the ground.”The Bengals are a young team Jordan Evans Jersey , and Mixon is one of the youngest players, even for not being a rookie. The buoyancy Mixon provides to the rest of the team, playing or not, has immense value. And head coach Marvin Lewis recognizes it, too. “Joe has had that exuberance ever since he has been here,” Lewis said. “He had that this spring at Oklahoma when Orlando Brown, Baker Mayfield, and Mark Andrews were all working out (at the pro day). He had the towel and the water bottle. That was what he was doing and that’s Joe. I encourage him to never lose that quality. If you want to ascend to the type of player you can be in the NFL you want to keep that exuberance and camaraderie with your teammates. Its big, winning is important to him.”The towel and water bottle treatment continued this past Sunday as well.“They go to work, got to do what they do. I’m there with whatever they need,” Mixon said. “Say for instance like this past weekend Vincent Rey Jersey , Mark (Walton) came on the sideline, I’m like, let’s get some water for him. Or Tyler Boyd needed some water, I’m right there to go get it for them. I’ll always be my teammates’ biggest fans. Try to cheer them on as much as possible. It definitely goes a long way and shows I’m going to do whatever I can to continue to be that part. Whether on or off the field.”It would be preferable that Mixon does all of this while playing and being on the field. Most fans saw how Mixon reacted to A.J. Green’s game-winning touchdown, and while some (like me) had reservations about him re-injuring himself by doing so, it wasn’t on Mixon’s mind. “I wasn’t worried about none of that. A.J. just scored a touchdown to win the game. I went over there excited,” Mixon said. “We always play off our emotion. It’s how you control your emotion.”There was clearly more to admire about Mixon besides rushing down the sideline to celebrate with his teammate. He’s the ultimate team-player and won’t let an injury prohibit him from giving his teammates a boost, whatever that may be. And that’s not something that just goes away.Hopefully we see that energy back on the field this week in the form of Mixon playing.

elaine95  
elaine95

next four years, surpassing both of the deals by those veterans. Why the Bengals picked SampleRed zone effectiveness: Cincinnati
Jerseys[/url] , with last year the biggest margin of victory(or defeat). You could argue they could just as easily be 8-0 or 0-8

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz