ModernMusic.de

in conversation

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 03.12.2019 06:38

SAN JOSE, Calif. Jed Lowrie Jersey . -- John McCarthy and Tommy Wingels sent the San Jose Sharks into a nearly three-week Olympic break on a winning note. McCarthy scored his first goal since 2010 and Wingels had the game-winner for the second straight night to help the Sharks beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-2 on Friday. "You feel the atmosphere now," San Jose captain Joe Thornton said. "Guys are excited for the break. Its always nice to win before things like this or Christmas. The guys will enjoy the break and come back ready to work for the second half." Patrick Marleau also scored for the Sharks, who won three of four following a three-game losing streak to reach the break in second place in the Pacific Division. Antti Niemi made 19 saves. The Sharks will be a different team when they next play Feb. 28 in Philadelphia, with the expected return of injured players Logan Couture, Raffi Torres, Matt Nieto and Tyler Kennedy. "Were 80 points at the Olympic break," coach Todd McLellan said. "We would have been probably pleased with that at the beginning of the season considering some of the players we lost over and throughout the year. We go into the break satisfied. Coming out of it we have work to do." McLellan also broke Darryl Sutters franchise record by coaching in his 435th game. He already is the franchise leader in wins with 257. Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner scored for the Blue Jackets, who trail Philadelphia by one point for third place in the Metropolitan Division after losing tight games on consecutive nights in San Jose and Los Angeles. Sergei Bobrovsky made 44 saves. "Obviously, you dont want to go into a break with a loss but we have been playing great hockey the past few games," Johansen said. "The boys battled hard and we just fell a little short." Columbus got worn down in the third against the more-rested Sharks, especially on an extended shift early in the period that led to Wingels goal. With the Blue Jackets unable to change a tiring unit under relentless pressure from San Jose, Wingels knocked in a rebound of Jason Demers shot for his second goal in two games to make it 3-1. "The third goal was obviously the big one," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "They had momentum at that point. If its a one-shot lead, its something we can do." Jenner scored midway through the period on Columbus second shot of the third when Johansen set him up following a turnover by Demers. Columbus took advantage of a San Jose turnover to get on the board 18 seconds into the second. Thorntons clearing attempt from the corner was knocked down just inside the blue line by Johansen, who quickly flipped a wrist shot past Niemi before he could react to cut the Sharks lead to 2-1. Bobrovsky, starting on back-to-back nights for the first time since the opening two games of the season, fell into a 2-0 hole less than halfway through the first period. McCarthy, who cleared waivers and was sent to the minors last week, made the most of his opportunity in his return after an injury to Nieto. McCarthy won an offensive zone faceoff against Brandon Dubinsky to start his second shift of the night and went straight toward the net. James Sheppard came up with the loose puck and fired a shot from the faceoff circle that deflected off McCarthys stick and past Bobrovsky for the opening goal. It was McCarthys first since Nov. 6, 2010, against Tampa Bay, ending a drought of 73 games. "Its been a long time and it felt really good to get one," McCarthy said. Marleau struck less than 5 minutes later with his first goal in seven games. Bobrovsky made a sprawling save to rob Brent Burns in front, but the rebound went to Scott Hannan at the point. He fired a slap shot that Marleau deflected for his 23rd goal. The Blue Jackets had their chances in the first period, but Johansen missed the net on an early breakaway and they failed to convert a pair of power-play chances. They also had an apparent goal waved off when Jenner knocked in a rebound with a high stick. NOTES: Referee Mike Hasenfranz left the game with an apparent injury, and the third period was played with only one referee. ... The Sharks lead the NHL with 60 goals in the first period. ... Demers returned to the lineup after missing three games with a lower-body injury. John Mitchell Jersey . Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Edmontons Barnett used a terrific second run to move up two spots, putting the Canadian duo in medal contention with the final two runs set for Monday (11:15 a.m. ET, streaming live at cbc. Blake Taylor Jersey . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. https://www.cheapmetsjerseys.us/260l-jose-bautista-jersey-mets.html .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak.Danny Rose agrees with former England striker Alan Shearer that the national team have become a laughing stock and has backed Mauricio Pochettino to one day take over the national side. Former England captain Shearer said the country had hit a new low following Sam Allardyces exit after just one game in charge following allegations he discussed how to circumvent rules on player transfers while speaking to undercover Daily Telegraph reporters. Tottenham defender Rose trained under Englands interim manager Gareth Southgate on Tuesday ahead of their World Cup qualifiers against Malta and Slovenia, and the left-back admitted Shearer was right to label the current set-up a joke. I saw Alan Shearer say English football has become a laughing stock and its hard to say but I agree a bit with a manager losing his job after one game, he said.Its not good in any sense and whatever stance the FA take after the four games (under Southgate), I hope the next England manager will be one for the long term and help us to improve a bit in tournaments.When Roy Hodgson lost his job, we were all there together. It was a sad experience for me because we all knew at the time and we saw Roys face at the time. Wayne Rooney explains why Marcus Rashford will go on to be one of the biggest names in football Theres only so much stick a manager can take and there has to be a point where the players look at themselves and say its not good enough. With Sam, it came from nowhere. I was just thinking who will it be now?.I dont want to say its a mess, but its not nice for English foootball. Tim Tebow Jersey. Everyone, the players, the manager and all the staff, weve got to take it on ourselves to try to lift the opinion of English football over the next few games - starting with a positive performance on Saturday against Malta and then another positive performance against Slovenia. Rose revealed he has been in conversation with Allardyce since his departure from the England role and insisted the former West Ham and Sunderland boss had a positive impact during his time in charge. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Ive managed to speak to him since he left. I dont know the full ins and outs of what has happened but I still wish him the very best for the future - and I told him that when I spoke to him, said Rose.I texted him, sent a message, thanked him for including me in his first England squad and allowing me to earn another cap for England and told him that I was sorry hed lost his job and wished him the best for the future.He was brilliant when he was there. It was only a week to 10 days (with the players) but he was such a good laugh, really approachable and he allowed us to play as well.He texted me back and said it was a good battle between me and Raheem on Sunday after the Man City game. Mauricio Pochettino would be amazing as England manager, says Rose Rose also backed his Spurs manager Pochettino to become England manager in the future, despite recently signing a new five-year deal at White Hart Lane.It would be amazing to have him as England manager one day, said Rose.What hes done for Tottenham is clear for everyone to see, with the squad hes built, and that would only be good for English football if that was ever to be the case. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Rashford will be a superstar Keane shocked by England call Rooney: Ill play where picked FA to face government probe ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

bequem und unterstützend
For the Toronto Raptors and their fans, the heartbreak from Sundays loss to the Brooklyn Nets in Game 7 is still fresh - so fre

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz