ModernMusic.de

Giants sixth-round pick Corey Ballentine remains

#1 von liny195 , 27.11.2019 06:39

hospitalized on Monday Calvin Munson Jersey , but was well enough to make his first post on social media since being shot in the glute early on Sunday morning.It’s a tribute to friend and Washburn University teammate Dwane Simmons, who was shot and killed in the same incident. Ballentine wrote Simmons was “a true friend who uplifted me, corrected me when I was in the wrong Infant Oshane Ximines Jersey , and accepted my flaws.” He thanked Simmons for “letting me experience your life.”Ballentine also spoke to Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman, who said that the cornerback expects to be out of the hospital in time to join the team at rookie minicamp on Thursday.“He’s a really bright kid and he’s a great kid,” Gettleman said on SiriusXM NFL radio Oshane Ximines Jersey Draft , via NJ.com. “What happened is tragic and unfortunate. That’s his best friend he was with. We spoke to him on Sunday. He’s coming along fine. He’ll be here Thursday for the minicamp this weekend.”Police in Topeka, Kansas continue to investigate the circumstances of the shooting. The New York Giants will be without star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. once again on Sunday. Beckham, who also missed last Sunday’s game vs. the Washington Redskins Oshane Ximines NFL Jersey , has been ruled out of this weekend’s game vs. the Tennessee Titans due to his lingering quad issue.“He just can’t go,” coach Pat Shurmur said. “No setbacks, just can’t go.”Beckham originally injured the quad when he was kicked on the final play of the Week 12 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. He sought a second opinion this week. Beckham did not practice Thursday or Friday.“He’s a very valued member of this team Oshane Ximines NFL Draft , but the challenge is for the guys playing in his place to do a good job, and it’s a one-game basis, but the guys that did it last week did a good job Oshane Ximines Buffalo Bills Jersey ,” Shurmur said of replacing Beckham. “So there’s something to be learned from the experience that comes with that.” The quad injury has been referred to as a bruise, but appears to be more severe than a simple bruise. Shurmur reportedly said that no determination has yet been made on Beckham’s status for the final two games of the season.NOTE: Offensive tackle Nate Solder was listed as limited in Friday’s practice with an abdomen issue. He is expected to play Sunday.

liny195  
liny195

word problem solver
/www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz