ModernMusic.de

Again, I am taking my own liberties here by adding another free agent. Jam

#1 von elaine95 , 22.11.2019 03:28

Bears senior defensive assistant and outside linebackers coach Ted Monachino hasn’t been with the team very long http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey , but he’s been there long enough to know that Khalil Mack is the team’s best pass rusher.Monachino thinks there’s a chance that changes in the near future, however. He said that Leonard Floyd “has a bigger toolbox” as a natural pass rusher than anyone else on the team and went on to say that Floyd has other attributes that set him apart from others inside and outside the organization.“This is a rare athlete playing the position,” Monachino said, via Kevin Fishbain of TheAthletic.com. “There’s a whole bunch of guys that are great hammers and guys that have the pass-rush gene that have that dominant trait. This is a rare athlete for the position. I’ve coached a bunch of good ones. I’ve coached big ones, I’ve coached smart ones, I’ve coached fast ones. I’ve never coached an athlete like this. … His length. His short-area quickness. Long speed. The ability to cover and change direction. All of those things are very special with this player.”Floyd has 15.5 sacks through his first three seasons and is coming off playing in every game for the first time in those three seasons. That’s allowed him to avoid any rehab work this offseason and the increased practice time has left Floyd feeling that his “confidence is way high” about the year to come.If that confidence translates into the kind of jump Monachino suggests Floyd can make, both edges of the Bears defense are going to be a handful for opposing offenses. A look at who we think may make the Lions’ 53-man roster in September." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhitePride Of Detroita Detroit Lions communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryLionsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsFiled under:Detroit Lions RosterDetroit Lions OpinionWay-too-early 2019 Detroit Lions 53-man roster predictionNew,66commentsA look at who we think may make the Lions’ 53-man roster in September. EDTShareTweetShareShareWay-too-early 2019 Detroit Lions 53-man roster predictionPhoto by Adam Bettcher/Getty ImagesThe Detroit Lions aren’t done building their roster for the 2019 season, but they have a solid foundation to take into this month’s Organized Team Activities. So let’s take the opportunity to look at the Lions’ roster and what it may look like going into their Week 1 regular season game against the Arizona Cardinals. Here’s my crack at the Lions’ 53-man roster.(Note: I’m not filling out the Lions’ entire practice squad, just pointing out the more notable players)Quarterbacks (2)Matthew StaffordTom Savage Practice squad: Connor CookThis isn’t exactly the improvement Lions fans were hoping for in terms of backup depth. However Womens Nick Bellore Jersey , the Lions have proven to like a veteran backup over a youngster. Savage has experience with Lions quarterback coach Sean Ryan, and that already gives him an edge up. Throw in the fact that Cook still has practice squad eligibility, and this is likely what the quarterback room looks like if there aren’t any roster changes coming. Running backs (5)Kerryon JohnsonC.J. AndersonTheo RiddickZach ZennerNick Bawden (FB)Practice squad: Ty JohnsonWhile I think Ty Johnson has a chance at unseating either Theo Riddick or Zach Zenner, you have to remember just how little importance kick returner is in today’s NFL. With touchbacks so prevalent due to new kickoff rules, it is just not worth it to keep a pure kick returner on your roster. Johnson will have to show his value elsewhere to crack the roster, and I just don’t think he’ll do it in his rookie year. Wide receivers (5)Kenny GolladayMarvin Jones Jr.Danny AmendolaTravis FulghamBrandon Powell Not a ton of surprises here. There’s a chance Tommylee Lewis slips in the fifth spot, but considering the shaky depth here, Detroit may also opt to only keep four receivers. I do think Fulgham’s height and length gives him a unique skill set that should earn him a roster spot. Tight ends (4)T.J. HockensonJesse JamesMichael RobertsIsaac NautaObviously, the top two positions are locked, but there is going to be a pretty intense camp battle for the next one or two spots on the roster. Between Michael Roberts Womens Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , rookie Isaac Nauta, quarterback-turned-tight end Logan Thomas and even Jerome Cunningham, I don’t get a real sense of who the Lions will be leaning on for depth. It wouldn’t surprise me if any of those guys make or miss the roster, but I ended up selecting Roberts, who should absolutely feel the pressure in his third year in Detroit, and Nauta, whose versatility should give him an edge up, even though he has practice squad eligibility and may take some time to transition to the pros. Offensive line (9)Taylor DeckerFrank RagnowGraham GlasgowOday AboushiRick WagnerTyrell CrosbyKenny WigginsBeau Benzschawel Ryan PopeAgain, I’m not too confident in the depth projections here. In this case, the Lions would be keeping two UDFAs in Benzschawel and Pope. However Womens Miles Killebrew Jersey , those were two high-priority players after the draft was done, and the Lions clearly outbid teams to retain their rights. That doesn’t guarantee their spots on the roster—not by a longshot—but Detroit doesn’t have a lot of great depth on the team currently, so those two have a great shot at making the roster. Defensive line (8)Trey FlowersA’Shawn RobinsonDamon Harrison Sr.Da’Shawn HandRomeo OkwaraJohn AtkinsMalik CarneyRicky Jean Francois**Not currently on the rosterPractice squad: PJ JohnsonLast year, the Lions only went with seven defensive linemen, but that likely had much to do with talent available. This year, their depth looks a little better, though they could still use a little more veteran presence in that room. That’s why I think Detroit may still re-sign Ricky Jean Francois. You may remember that Francois didn’t sign until July last year, so it’s likely the veteran will wait deep into the offseason again before signing with another team.Detroit would almost certainly like to keep a Snacks backup on the roster, and I gave the slight edge to John Atkins over seventh-round pick PJ Johnson, who will be long-term project if he can ever crack an NFL roster.And Womens Devon Kennard Jersey , yep, another UDFA making the 53 with North Carolina’s Malik Carney. Why do I think he’ll make the team? Well, you know the Lions are going to like this: Linebackers (7)Devon KennardChristian JonesJahlani TavaiJarrad DavisAustin BryantSteve LongaJamie Collins**Not currently on the teamCouple quick notes: I placed Lions fourth-round pick Austin Bryant under linebackers, because I think he projects to a similar role as Devon Kennard—and the Lions also announced the pick as a linebacker, for whatever that’s worth. (Though he’s listed as a DE on the official Lions roster.) Again, I am taking my own liberties here by adding another free agent. Jamie Collins is certainly a risk given the reputation he left New England with, but he certainly fits the bill of what the Lions currently need in the linebacker room: veteran experience within Matt Patricia’s system. It’s what this room desperately needs, and if Patricia thinks he can get through to Collins, this is a no-brainer signing. Defensive backs (10)Darius SlayRashaan MelvinJustin ColemanAmani OruwariyeTracy WalkerWill HarrisQuandre DiggsTavon WilsonJamal AgnewMike FordYep, this is the year the Lions move on from both Teez Tabor and Miles Killebrew. This will be an intense camp battle for those final few spots on the roster Kerryon Johnson Jersey , and the Lions will have to get rid of some talented players that will likely find homes elsewhere. Gone, too, in my projections is special teams ace Charles Washington and free agent addition Andrew Adams. However, I think the current selection of defensive backs is a nice mix of veteran leadership, young talent and versatile pieces. Special teams (3)Matt PraterSam MartinDon MuhlbachYou can go ahead and write this one in pen. The only player remotely in danger of losing his job is Sam Martin to Ryan Santoso, but I don’t see it happening, even with the $2.5 million in savings Detroit would get by moving on from Martin. (Note: A previous version said the Lions could save $3.35 million by cutting Martin, those are the numbers for a 2020 release. Sorry for the confusion.)

elaine95  
elaine95

The Patriots get more talent in the trenches
New England Patriots links 10/02/18

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz