ModernMusic.de

starting running back in May. Williams remains the starter in August, but the Chiefs

#1 von elaine95 , 20.11.2019 07:54

When people tick off the reasons for optimism about the Browns this year http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-derrick-nnadi-jersey , the acquisition of tight end Demetrius Harris is somewhere down the list if it gets mentioned at all.Harris was signed to be a complement to David Njoku after playing a similar role behind Travis Kelce in Kansas City, so it is understandable that he’d fail to merit a mention alongside the team’s star players. After appearing in six playoff games over the last four years, Harris believes he brings something other than on-field assistance to the postseason chase.Harris said he believes the Browns’ talent is on par with what teams like the Chiefs have and he hopes to impart some of what he learned with his previous team to his less-experienced teammates in Cleveland.“I know how to win. I know what winning feels like. I know how almost getting to the Super Bowl feels,” Harris said Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey , via Scott Petrak of the . “Just want to bring that winning mentality and to show them how to win. And not just make it to the playoffs. Yes, my first goal here is to win the division, but after that we want to win the AFC championship and then a Super Bowl. I want to go beyond the AFC championship. That’s not the real goal. That might be people’s goal, but that’s not the real goal.”Given the Browns’ lack of postseason success Anthony Hitchens Jersey , the notion of walking before you run comes to mind but it’s hard to argue with the idea that winning the Super Bowl should be the foremost goal for any NFL team. Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy named Damien Williams the starting running back in May. Williams remains the starter in August, but the Chiefs will make it a shared position with other running backs getting reps and carries.Andy Reid told SiriusXM NFL Radio last week that the Chiefs would have a running back by committee.“I did a little bit of that when I was in Philadelphia — a kind of running back-by-committee deal — and we had some success with it.” Reid told SiriusXM. “We’ll do that here.”Carlos Hyde started the preseason opener against the Bengals, and the Chiefs also have Darrel Williams and rookie Darwin Thompson.Damien Williams started the final three regular-season games and the two postseason games last season. In those five games, he rushed for 362 yards and five touchdowns on 69 carries while catching 24 passes for 210 yards and three touchdowns.Williams http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-chad-henne-jersey , though, is good with whatever the Chiefs ask.“I feel like at the end of the day, I’m just going to do what I do every day, come in and compete Womens Sammy Watkins Jersey ,” Williams said, via Blair Kerkhoff of the . “That’s what I’m here for. That’s my job.”Williams’ hamstring has slowed him during training camp and kept him out of the preseason opener. He returned to practice last week.

elaine95  
elaine95

P. J. Tucker Could possibly be Nearing Fresh Nike Option
ub.com/chase-winovich-jersey/]Chase Winovich Jersey Boys[/url] , but whiffed, springing Gordon for his 55-yard

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz