ModernMusic.de

Quarterback Aaron Rodgers will miss his third consecutive game and

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 27.07.2018 04:18

Martinas Rankin Texans Jersey . -- Quarterback Aaron Rodgers will miss his third consecutive game and Matt Flynn will become the Green Bay Packers fourth starting quarterback of the season Thursday when the Packers play the Lions in Detroit. Rodgers, who suffered a fractured left collarbone Nov. 4 against Chicago, practiced on Tuesday but was ruled out by coach Mike McCarthy on Wednesday. The Packers have gone 0-3-1 without him. After starting Seneca Wallace in the teams first game without Rodgers and third-stringer Scott Tolzien for the next two games after Wallace landed on injured reserve with a groin injury, McCarthy will turn to Flynn, who rallied the team to a 26-26 tie against the Minnesota Vikings Sunday. Flynn brought the Packers back from a 23-7 fourth-quarter deficit against the Vikings, completing 21 of 36 passes for 218 yards and a touchdown. "Im very comfortable. Feel good with the playbook, feel good with the game plan, and I feel ready to go," said Flynn, who was Rodgers backup from 2008 through 2011 and re-signed with the team Nov. 12 after Wallaces injury. "You know, Im light years ahead of where I would be three weeks into any other system obviously because of the time I spent here. "Ive been hitting the playbook hard and studying, and asking a lot of questions from Aaron, all the receivers, linemen -- how they want things called, and how they want the operation to go. So I feel good." The Packers (5-5-1) are hoping Rodgers will return for their Dec. 8 game against Atlanta at Lambeau Field. Their hope is to stay in the NFC North race until Rodgers returns. The Lions (6-5) and Bears (6-5) are tied for the division lead. While they wont get Rodgers back, the Packers should receive a lift from several other players returning from injury. McCarthy listed right tackle Don Barclay (knee), defensive end Johnny Jolly (groin), outside linebacker Nick Perry (foot/ankle) and cornerback Sam Shields (hamstring) as probable. Shields return is vital with the Packers set to face Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson, who leads the NFL in receiving yards (1,198) and is tied for the league lead in touchdown receptions (11). "Im just happy to have Sam Shields back on the field. Obviously hes playing very well for us," McCarthy said. "Calvin Johnson is obviously a dynamic player and hes definitely a real focus for us defensively." In addition to Rodgers, the Packers ruled out running back Johnathan Franklin (concussion/neck), linebacker Jamari Lattimore (quadriceps), and defensive end C.J. Wilson (ankle). Ibraheim Campbell Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Sammie Coates Jersey . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Customized/ . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s.The Vancouver Whitecaps have signed head coach Carl Robinson to a new multi-year deal. Robinson guided the team to a franchise record 50 points (12-14-8) and a playoff berth in his first season as boss and has been rewarded with a new deal. His previous one only took him through the end of 2015. The new contract is a tremendous achievement for the 38-year-old who, after one year on the job, has proven to the organization he is the man to lead them going forward. Speaking to TSN to break the news, Robinson admitted he is pleased to be with a team that shares his plans for the long-term. I stressed from Day One that I wanted to move this club forward in a certain way with playing young players and building a foundation for the club, he said. After one year, I think we were pretty successful, but it’s only the beginning, but obviously their vision of the club matches my vision, so we’re happy to tie things up. For the Whitecaps the agreement brings them some much-needed consistency at a position in which they have struggled to find continuity since joining Major League Soccer. Asked about his vision for the teams personnel moving forward, Robinson said there are still moves to be made. Im not done, he told TSN when asked about making additions. You can never have enough good players. I dont mind making tough decisions if Ive got a lot of good players. The Welshman, who was an assistant in Vancouver under previous coach Martin Rennie, was only hired in December 2013 following a long, thorough process by the club. “When he applied for the job and we sat down with him, we were impressed with his thoughts on how he could incorporate the experience he’s had as a player and as coach in MLS and his experience as international with the Welsh team into the job,” President Bob Lenarduzzi said at the time. “In the end, Carl quickly emerged as a top candidate and we felt strongly that he was the right choice.” A year on, the club no longer feels strongly he was the right choice. They know. In just one year, Carl and his staff have done an exceptional job in establishing a foundation

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Its a case of same again for Vancouver Whitecaps.
Jim Johnson struggled again.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz