ModernMusic.de

fans (or at least those he perceived to be Bengals fans).“I’ve

#1 von elaine95 , 18.11.2019 02:11

New England Patriots running back Jeremy Hill didn’t play in Sunday’s Super Bowl LIII victory over the Los Angeles Rams. In fact Womens Preston Brown Jersey , he didn’t play in any game for the Patriots since injuring his knee in the team’s season opener in September. But that hasn’t stopped him from celebrating the title or taking shots at his former team and fan base on social media.Hill made a post to his instagram story feed taking great pleasure in prodding the Cincinnati Bengals for their lack of success while he earned a championship joining the Patriots.“Imagine life as a Bengals FAN,” Hill wrote on a black background with 17 roaring laughter emojis.Bengals fans were irked and lashed out at Hill for the comment, which led Hill to elaborate on his post on his Twitter feed.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-width="500" data-dnt="true">I’ve been tormented trolled and disrepected for years from this fan base the moment I say something you guys go insane I’m a human being too https://t.co/CmYgr9QhH6— Jeremy Hill (@JeremyHill33) February 6, 2019</blockquote>With the Bengals leading 16-15 with 1:36 remaining in an AFC Wild Card playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Jan. 2016, Hill lost a fumble that allowed the Steelers to drive for a game-winning score (with the help of a pair of penalties) and deny Cincinnati its first playoff win since 1990. Hill has apparently been reminded of that fumble rather frequently in the years since by Bengals fans (or at least those he perceived to be Bengals fans).“I’ve been tormented trolled and (disrespected) for years from this fan base the moment I say something you guys go insane I’m a human being too Womens Trey Hopkins Jersey ,” Hill wrote in an additional tweet.Hill spent his first four seasons in Cincinnati, rushing for 2,757 yards and 29 touchdowns in three years as a starter before losing a large chunk of playing time to Joe Mixon and Giovanni Bernard last season. Probably safe to assume at this point there won’t be a reunion tour in the future. After a report that the Bengals were looking to trade wide receiver John Ross, the Bengals insisted that he’s still in their plans. But what, specifically Joe Mixon Jersey White , are their plans for him?New Bengals offensive coordinator Brian Callahan indicated that they think Ross, the all-time Scouting Combine 40-yard dash record holder, should be able to do more downfield. Ross scored seven touchdowns last season, but he caught just 21 passes for 210 yards.“His production in the red zone was really interesting because you don’t look at him and think ‘red zone target.’ His speed dictates he’d be something other than that,” Callahan said. “If we get seven touchdowns out of him again Womens Darqueze Dennard Jersey , I’ll be really happy. That’s really good production in this league. As for where he fits outside the red zone, I think there’s a lot of places we can find the ball for him.”The Bengals sure don’t sound like a team that wants to trade Ross. They sound like a team that wants to get more out of Ross than the previous coaching staff was able to get.

elaine95  
elaine95

Giants G.M. Dave Gettleman has defended
The second-year wide receiver clearly

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz