ModernMusic.de

u can desire a Tunsil re-signing on top of acknowledging the dearth at edge rusher. If you look at this young Miami Dolphins tea

#1 von elaine95 , 16.11.2019 08:56

HOUSTON (AP) — Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase couldn’t hide his irritation with the team’s defense after a 42-23 loss to the Houston Texans on Thursday night.“We’ve got to get better fast Michael Deiter Jersey Cheap ,” he said.The Dolphins allowed a season high in points on a night Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson matched a career best with five touchdown passes, including ones of 73 and 49 yards.When asked if second-year defensive coordinator Matt Burke’s job was at stake, Gase said he hadn’t considered making a major change to his defensive staff. But added that the coaches need to evaluate why the defense is giving up what he called a “massive amount of yardage.”“They try to get everything patched up as fast as possible,” Gase said of the staff. “These guys were hired because I liked them when we were coming into the situation we were in. I trusted Matt to get this thing going in the right direction.“There were a lot of good things that had happened over the last two years,” he continued. “We’ve just got to figure out where are out issues. Is it players? Is it schemes? We have to evaluate that, and we can’t be afraid to change if we have to.”Miami’s rush defense, which entered the week ranked 29th in the NFL by allowing 136.7 yards a game, allowed Houston another 188 rushing yards on 5.4 yards per carry. Former Dolphins running back Lamar Miller had 133 rushing yards on 18 carries, including a 2-yard touchdown run.Linebacker Cameron Wake, a five-time Pro Bowler Isaiah Prince Miami Dolphins Jerseys , defended Burke, saying: “He’s good,” and placed most of the blame on player performance.“There’s no magic pill, there is no secret — it’s defense,” Wake said. “Each player has a gap or a man or a zone, whatever it is. At some point, the ball is going to get there, and someone is accountable for that. Every man for 60 minutes has to be there. We’ll find that guy who’s not doing what they’re supposed to be doing.”After a 3-0 start to the season with wins over the Titans, Jets and Raiders, the Dolphins have slumped to fall to 4-4.“We didn’t get this one Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 , but at the same time, four weeks ago, everybody was all flowers and cotton candy and puppies and all that,” Wake said. “It’s not a situation where the sky is falling, but you’ve got to look at yourself in the mirror, each man from top to bottom and ask: ‘What is your role and are you fulfilling that role?'”With starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill still sidelined with a shoulder injury, the Dolphins turned to Brock Osweiler for a third straight game. In his return to Houston, where he spent one season, Osweiler completed 21 of 37 passes for 241 yards, no touchdowns and an interception. Receiver DeVante Parker had 134 yards on six catches.“We need to learn from it and get back to work Isaiah Prince Jersey nfl draft ,” Osweiler said. “Coach Gase just told us in the locker room that we need to hone in on the details of our system, and he’s exactly right.”After Thursday’s loss, Gase said he didn’t know if Tannehill would be healthy in time for Miami’s next game on Nov. 4 against the Jets and that he’d worry about that next week. I don’t typically take advice from turds that don’t flush, but we can’t ignore everything that stinks." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsBill Barnwell’s To-Do List for the Miami Dolphins: Re-sign Laremy TunsilNew,41commentsI don’t typically take advice from turds that don’t flush, but we can’t ignore everything that stinks.EDTShareTweetShareShareBill Barnwell’s To-Do List for the Miami Dolphins: Re-sign Laremy TunsilJasen Vinlove-USA TODAY SportsI’ll admit my bias from the beginning. I think Bill Barnwell is a stone cold Miami Dolphins hater who looks like a misshapen nut sack.Mr. Barnwell blocked me on Twitter and, if I were in his position, I would’ve blocked me, too. Not because I was relentlessly trolling — I have far too many children to engage in anything I actually want to pursue — but because my trolling is so precise and close to the soul.Despite existential limitations, I think it prudent to not ignore advice from anywhere. He who farteth well put re-signing Laremy Tunsil as the #1 priority of the Miami Dolphins Infant Isaiah Prince Jersey , and I’m hard-pressed to find the wrongness in it.Let’s separate this discussion from the holes that’s perceived on the Dolphins roster, these are not mutually exclusive propositions: you can desire a Tunsil re-signing on top of acknowledging the dearth at edge rusher. If you look at this young Miami Dolphins team, and you are identifying the players you want to build around, the Dolphins have already marked the beast on defense: Xavien Howard.It’s time to give Laremy Tunsil lots of money, and invest in a stalwart on both sides of the ball at a time where that financial flexibility exists. Howard and Tunsil play two of the top four positions in football, were drafted by the Dolphins, and have demonstrated All-Pro talent. The Dolphins have no choice but to be patient in finding the long-term answer at quarterback, and might need to be creative supplementing the pass rush after this year, but 50% of the premium positions can be addressed in one off-season. Tunsil’s false start penalties have decreased, he’s not been an iota of a distraction ever since the gas mask bong video hit cyberspace Football Isaiah Prince Jersey , and shows the angles, intuition, and physical abilities to be an All-Pro LT in the NFL. The 5th year option is upwards of $10.5 million, and thus, the new Dolphins coaching staff/front office is in a position to reward a “stay-over” with minimal injury history while keeping an eye on salary cap implications and give the organization an out much like front offices do with every contract nowadays.

elaine95  
elaine95

The second-year wide receiver clearly
Committee the authority to tweak expanded repl

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz