ModernMusic.de

New England is taking a closer look at the

#1 von liny195 , 14.11.2019 04:46

Texas A&M product."Seeing the New England Patriots invest in one or more prospects from Texas A&M in this year’s draft would not be a surprise. Tight end Jace Sternberger Julian Edelman Jerseys Stitched , for example, is one of the top developmental prospects at the position and would certainly help fill the void created by Rob Gronkowski’s retirement. Daylon Mack, meanwhile, is a big-bodied defensive tackle that could serve as an interior run-stuffer in the mold of ex-Patriot Malcom Brown.And then there’s Kingsley Keke, another defensive linemen and one who New England is apparently expressing some interest in: according to the Houston Chronicle’s Aaron Wilson, the Patriots are among five teams that will host the senior defender on a pre-draft visit. Keke would therefore become the ninth player to travel to New England for one of the so-called top-30 meetings each franchise can invite draft prospects to.Projected as a mid-round selection, the 6’3, 288-pound defender appears to be a high-ceiling prospect with a relatively low floor. “I think Keke has some awesome traits to work with, but he may be at his best as a long/late downs interior rusher due to his lack of leverage and hand usage in the run game,” said The Draft Network’s Jon Ledyard about him. “He’s capable of potentially wearing a lot of hats and being a Deatrich Wise-like player Youth Rob Gronkowski Jerseys , but I would love to see more consistency in his areas of strength.”The player Ledyard mentioned, Deatrich Wise Jr, is of course a key member of the Patriots’ defensive edge rotation — especially with Trey Flowers no longer on the team. If New England was able to get similar production out of Keke, he certainly would be a sound investment early on day three. That being said, expecting him to take that step and become a productive pass rusher from either the interior or the edge would be a mistake: he is simply too much of a hit-or-miss prospect for such predictions to be made.All in all, though, Keke appears to be a project that could benefit from the right coaching and environment. New England might therefore be an ideal landing spot for him: he would not have to play a big role right away and could be integrated into the mix more slowly as a sub-pass rusher and special teams player — all while the team kept working to maximize his undeniable but currently rather raw talents. A couple of coaches who count Bill Parcells as mentors get together on Sunday in New England, and they’ve been spending some time this week talking each other up.“I think that [Vikings] coach [Mike] Zimmer鈥檚 done, as usual, a tremendous job with his team Rob Gronkowski Jerseys Stitched ,” Patriots coach Bill Belichick told reporters on Wednesday. “13-3 last year, we saw a little bit of them at the end of the year, and then obviously this year, getting the schedule, a team we weren鈥檛 familiar with. We spent some time on them over the offseason and it looks like, to me, they鈥檙e even better than they were last year. They鈥檙e a very, very good football team. They have good talent. They鈥檙e really well coached. Defensively, this is, I鈥檇 say Color Rush Damien Harris Jersey , as good of coaching as we鈥檒l face. I think Mike does a tremendous job with fundamentals, with their schemes. They are very, very challenging, particularly in the critical situations — third down, red area, two-minute, things like that. They鈥檙e very good. He鈥檚 a great coach and has been for a long time and has that unit playing extremely well.”Zimmer was more concise, but also more effusive. “Yeah, you know, he鈥檚 the best coach ever Youth Damien Harris Jersey ,” Zimmer told reporters regarding Belichick. “I think it鈥檚 a compliment that he thinks that of me. Hopefully, he鈥檚 not just saying it because we play them this week.”Of course, Zimmer could be saying Belichick is the best coach ever because they play them this week.Regardless, one of these two great coaches will end up on the wrong side of Sunday’s showdown. Given that the Patriots are getting healthy and that the Patriots are playing at home, it will be a challenge for the Vikings to emerge with a win.

liny195  
liny195

adidas continental 80 uomo bianche e nere
adidas continental 80 black gum sole

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz