ModernMusic.de

as possible — perhaps as early as the beginning of the regular season.Schneider and S&S have previously salvaged and sold seats

#1 von elaine95 , 13.11.2019 07:47

The Chiefs tight end spoke to the media on Monday as the offseason program got underway"Phase one of the Kansas City Chiefs offseason program got underway on Monday with meetings Mecole Hardman Jersey Cheap , strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation.And on the first day... media appearances, too.Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce took to the podium and talked about the ankle surgery he underwent about six weeks ago.”The ankle’s getting there,” he reported. “It feels good. I finally got the boot off on Friday. Everything feels good, and we’re on track.”When we first learned of the surgery, the best information was that Kelce would likely miss Chiefs offseason activities, but would be ready for training camp in July.Asked when he thought he’d be back to 100%, Kelce said he didn’t know.”I have no idea what the time frame is. I’m just taking it week by week.”Still Mecole Hardman Jersey Womens , Kelce said he was anxious to get back to the routine.“I wish I could do everything right now, man,” he said. “I’m in the facility, and ready to get things going — that’s for sure.”The Chiefs tight end also said the conclusion of last season was a disappointment, but he remains confident.”It still stings you when you think about it, but at the same time, we’re here Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , and everyone in this building is ready to get this thing going. A lot of momentum was built from that.”For Kelce — who at first was a little reluctant to shift his allegiance from former Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith, whom he still describes as one of his “all-time favorite teammates” — it’s now all about his starting quarterback Patrick Mahomes.”He’s just always going to be him,” Kelce told reporters. “Pat’s a high-energy guy. Very competitive. In every single year, everyone’s going to see his game go to another level.”Kelce was with Mahomes during the Texas Tech Red Raiders’ Final Four run at the NCAA men’s basketball tournament and said he enjoys being out in public with his quarterback.”I’ve never been around a guy with that much stardom everywhere he goes,” Kelce explained. “It’s cool because he’s laid-back; he appreciates the opportunity to meet everyone. It’s just fun to see him in that environment.”And although he said that he and his teammates will miss backup tight end Demetrius Harris — who departed for the Cleveland Browns during free agency — he’s excited to play with new Chiefs tight end Blake Bell.”Yeah, we just got out of meetings,” he said when asked if he had met the former Oklahoma Sooners tight end who has now joined his fourth NFL team. “Blake’s an addition that I think is awesome. Blake can roll. He’s an athlete. Former quarterback like myself — well Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , former Wildcat guy like myself; I wouldn’t call myself a quarterback. It’s just cool to have the Belldozer in.” With the beginning of the season approaching fast, the county fast-tracked approval of a proposal to make old Arrowhead seats available to the public" Kansas City Chiefs NewsJackson County approves plan to make old Arrowhead seats available for saleNew,4commentsWith the beginning of the season approaching fast, the county fast-tracked approval of a proposal to make old Arrowhead seats available to the publicCDTKansas City Chiefs fans will soon be able to purchase seats removed from Arrowhead Stadium.Last week we learned that Jackson County was considering a proposal from two companies — Schneider Industries Inc. of St. Louis and S&S Seating Inc. of Indiana — to salvage, restore and sell 30,000-plus seats that were removed during the recent renovation of Arrowhead’s upper-deck seating.The proposal received final approval from the county on Monday.“I’m very excited the taxpayers of Jackson County will have an opportunity to own a piece of Chiefs history from the loudest stadium in the NFL,” said Jackson County Executive Frank White Jr. “For many fans Mecole Hardman black jersey , these items hold sentimental value.”The county had fast-tracked the normal approval process so that the seats could be made available to the public as soon as possible — perhaps as early as the beginning of the regular season.Schneider and S&S have previously salvaged and sold seats from Candlestick Park in San Francisco, Tigers Stadium in Detroit and the former Busch Stadium in St. Louis.Seats with Arrowhead logos on their end caps will be sold for $399 a pair. Double seats without logos will be offered for $299 and single seats will be available for $199. For an additional $20, fans will be able to request specific seat numbers.The seats will be sold online through a site managed by S&S. The proposal also included a stipulation that the companies will provide a location where the seats could be purchased (and picked up) locally.Jackson County residents will have an opportunity to buy them before other members of the general public. The specific date the seats will go on sale will be announced later.Jackson County will receive $75,000 up front and then evenly divide the profits from any seats sold.The county could stand to make over $266,000 if just 10% of the seats are ultimately sold.The county says it intends to use the money to make county park playgrounds fully accessible — including for children with disabilities.More details will be forthcoming.We will keep you updated.

elaine95  
elaine95

rom UW Dawg Pound, the SB Nation community for fans of the Washington Huskies.CDTShareTweetShareShareWashington Huskies
were running backs Nick Brossette and Jakob Johnson; wide

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz