ModernMusic.de

“Depends on the situation.”Quin has started 147 straight games and has been with the Lions since the 2013 season. He has 74 tack

#1 von elaine95 , 13.11.2019 03:11

Lions safety Glover Quin didn’t take part in the voluntary part of the team’s offseason program this year and said when he reported to minicamp that he wanted to spend more time with his family while working out rather than leaving them to do the same work.Quin also said that he spent time thinking about “how much I have left” and it seems that will be something he’ll ponder again this offseason. Quin said he’s been “locked in for the whole duration of the season” since deciding he’d continue to play Austin Bryant Detroit Lions Jersey , but “we’ll see” if he comes to the same conclusion about 2019.Quin is signed through next season, but the team has been giving more playing time to rookie Tracy Walker in recent weeks and Quin was asked if he’d consider playing for someone else if the Lions decide to move on without him.“I don’t know,” Quin said White Isaac Nauta Jersey , via the . “Depends on the situation.”Quin has started 147 straight games and has been with the Lions since the 2013 season. He has 74 tackles and a sack this season. There’s not a list to put him on, but Lions coach Matt Patricia isn’t physically ready for training camp.Via Dave Birkett of the , Patricia was on a scooter early Thursday after having surgery on his left foot recently.“Really just there’s very few times during the year where we have an opportunity to go in and kind of get things done so just pretty much been dealing with a little bit of a lower leg issue and a muscle thing Luke Willson Jersey , bone thing for a while,” Patricia said. “So kind of had that cleaned up. Just trying to stay off it here for a couple days, so day by day and we’ll go from there.”Patricia was wearing a cast Sylvester Williams Jersey , and when they took the practice field later in the morning, he was on a golf cart.“I’m really trying to be careful with it so that I don’t have any setbacks from that standpoint,” he said. “So probably a little bit overcautious Eli Harold Jersey , when I can be, as opposed to, it’s a long season.”That means half of the NFC North’s coaches are limited in terms of mobility Ricky Wagner Jersey , after Packers coach Matt LaFleur tore his Achilles playing basketball this offseason.

elaine95  
elaine95

Stop us if you’ve heard this one before.
/www.Jetsjerseyproshop.com/

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz