ModernMusic.de

"Confidence has gotta come from inside of you.""

#1 von liny195 , 12.11.2019 06:52

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Blue Viewa New York Giants communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryGiantsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Jonathan Stewart Jerseys 2019 , Week 17Filed under:New York Giants NewsDaniel Jones hasn’t “paid too much mind” to critics of his selection by GiantsNew,223comments“Confidence has gotta come from inside of you.”EDTShareTweetShareShareDaniel Jones hasn’t “paid too much mind” to critics of his selection by GiantsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsNew York Giants general manager Dave Gettleman says that one of the key components to playing quarterback in New York is the ability to handle the “mental load” of the New York market. Part of that, of course, is dealing with a critical media and a skeptical fan base uncertain that Jones should have been the sixth overall pick in the draft.Appearing on Sirius XM NFL Radio with Alex Marvez and Gil Brandt on Monday night, Jones was asked about dealing with the reaction to his selection with the Giants. His answer perhaps gave a glimpse into the personality that attracted the Giants to him.Jones said he has spoken with Eli Manning since being selected by the Giants White Nate Solder Jerseys , and called being able to learn from him a “special opportunity.”What of the working relationship between the long-time franchise quarterback and the youngster selected to be his replacement? Odell Beckham appears taken aback about the criticism he received after stating a desire for the Browns to become the new Patriots. The Browns receiver took to social media Thursday to clarify what he meant in an interview with .“Just to clarify, I will always aspire to be great,’’ Beckham wrote on Instagram, via Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com. “I haven’t reached that point in the NFL but that’s what we all chase and I’m going to continue to work to help the Browns become great. [I] never meant the Browns are the new Patriots or going to be the new Patriots. I just have great respect for what they’ve done but definitely recognize the work that has to be done to get there.”Beckham said everyone should want what the Patriots have — six Super Bowls and counting.“There’s nothing wrong with having aspirations, and who wouldn’t aspire to be part of an organization that is 12-4 Nate Solder Jerseys 2019 , 11-5 and in the playoffs and playing for Super Bowls on the regular,” Beckham wrote. “It’s really stating the obvious when you say you want your organization to be successful like the Patriots. I know my teammates want to be a part of building something like that.”In his Monday interview with , Beckham came across as if he had a bust waiting for his new quarterback, Baker Mayfield, in Canton and a hand full of rings already sized up for his hand.“I plan on being there for the next five years and trying to bring as many championships there as possible White Kareem Martin Jerseys , turning [the Browns] into the new Patriots,” Beckham said in his magazine interview. He said of Mayfield: “I would say he’s next, but I feel like he’s now. He’s Brett Favre. He’s going to be a Hall of Famer.”Beckham, whom the Browns acquired in a March trade with the Giants, has played only one playoff game in his career. The sixth-year veteran Kareem Martin Jerseys 2019 , though, said he knows what it will take to get where he wants to go.“Our work will determine what the Browns become,” Beckham wrote. “I’m content with that because I know we control the amount of work we put in. I will keep working, working towards building something great!”

liny195  
liny195

Morgan Jr. (unrelated to New England’s former star receiver), Andy Isabella, Mecole Hardman, and Miles Boykin come to mind. Morg
www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz