ModernMusic.de

/www.thegiantsfansclub.com/

#1 von liny195 , 11.11.2019 02:48

Odell Beckham Jr. Womens Dexter Lawrence Jersey , who has missed the last two games with a quad injury, did not practice Wednesday for the New York Giants. Despite being out of the playoff race with two games to go, coach Pat Shurmur said the team is not yet ready to shut Beckham down for the season.Shurmur said Beckham “feels better than he did last week.”Why are the Giants continuing to hope they can get Beckham on the field despite the final two games not meaning anything in terms of the standings?“At this point, I think it’s a player’s responsibility to do everything they can to get on the field and get back into games Men Dexter Lawrence Jersey ,” Shurmur said. “We’re coaches and players, and we play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, so it’s important that we do everything we can to show up.”Other injuriesLinebacker Alec Ogletree (concussion), safety Michael Thomas (personal) Youth Dexter Lawrence Jersey , wide receiver Russell Shepard (ankle) and center Spencer pulley (quad) did not practice. Defensive lineman Kerry Wynn (thumb) was limited.Week 16 Injury ReportPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame Status With Odell Beckham plying his trade in Cleveland these days, the top two wideouts for the Giants are Sterling Shepard and Golden Tate.Both of those players have spent a lot of time playing out of the slot in recent seasons, so the Giants will need to move some pieces around with both of the players on the field at the same time. Tate said on Tuesday that he welcomes the opportunity to do that.Tate said he feels he has “been put in a box that I’m only a slot receiver” and notes that he did more than that during his early days with the Seahawks.“I think that’s the unique thing about me,” Tate said Color Rush Dexter Lawrence Jersey , via the . “I can kind of be put anywhere and I can be efficient. I understand the whole route tree. So hopefully I get a chance to show that.”Tate should get that chance and making good on it would be a big plus for the Giants passing game.

liny195  
liny195

New York continues to make some interesting
that is happening in Pittsburgh now and conclude To

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz