ModernMusic.de

rookie showcase in Toronto on Saturday

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 26.07.2018 08:25

Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork. Dallas Goedert Eagles Jersey .com) - Roosevelt Jones had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to lead No. 15 Butler in a 93-51 win over Kennesaw State. Kelan Martin posted 17 points while Kellen Dunham gave 13 and Kameron Woods scored 11 for the Bulldogs (8-1), who have won four straight. Yonel Brown scored 14 points while Orlando Coleman and Delbert Love each gave 11 points for the Owls (3-7), who have lost three straight. Final Score: (20) Miami-Florida 70, Savannah State 39 Coral Gables, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Angel Rodriguez and Manu Lecomte each made four 3-pointers as No. 20 Miami-Florida handled overmatched Savannah State, 70-39, on Monday night. Rodriguez finished with 17 points, while Lecomte and Sheldon McClellan added 15 apiece for the Hurricanes (9-1), who made better than half their shots (21-of-41) after shooting at a 32.8 percent clip in Saturdays loss to Green Bay. Demarcus Bryant netted nine points on the strength of three 3-pointers, but the Tigers (3-7) could not overcome Miamis hot shooting and a 19-2 discrepancy in made free throws. Michael Bennett Eagles Jersey . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong.TORONTO - Aaron Ekblad is getting back to work. The first overall draft pick of the Florida Panthers said on Saturday hes free of any concussion-like symptoms less than three weeks after he took a hard hit in a world junior exhibition game. "The concussion is perfectly, completely gone. I feel great," said Ekblad. "Ive been skating all this week, working out all this week. Its gone. I feel great." The 18-year-old defenceman from Windsor, Ont., was injured on Aug. 6 at Canadas world junior training camp in a game against the Czech Republic. The Canadians went on to win 6-2, but Hockey Canada and the Panthers agreed to keep Ekblad off the ice for the rest of the teams summer development camp. Ekblad said his concussion subsided between four and six days ago, allowing him to focus on fitness as he prepares for Floridas training camp in September. "The work Ive been doing has just been getting back into the normal paces — getting game ready on the ice," said Ekblad. "Just doing little things off the ice. Bringing it back up to the weight that I was doing it before, whether it was a squat, trying to get back up to that weight because I took that time off." Ekblad was in regular contact with the Panthers organization after the injury, eventually getting the green light to parrticipate in the NHLPAs rookie showcase in Toronto on Saturday and Sunday. Haloti Ngata Eagles Jersey. "Their team docs obviously wanted to talk to me, get a feel for how I was feeling," said Ekblad. "I kept in touch with them every day and just tried to let them know." At six-foot-three and 216 pounds, Ekblad is expected to make Floridas opening day lineup despite the concussion. Selected first overall at the NHL Entry Draft on June 27, Ekblad showed some scoring touch with 23 goals and 30 assists for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Barrie Colts last season. Ekblad had a total of 40 goals and 76 assists over three seasons in Barrie. Despite high expectations, Ekblads not nervous about his first NHL training camp. "Im more excited, but Im a pretty level-headed guy," said Ekblad. "I just want to continue doing what Im doing. Obviously, you go to development camp and you learn about what it takes, and thats what Im working on. "I had that little setback, so Im just trying to get back into normal paces." Ekblad was the biggest name of 33 players attending the rookie showcase in Toronto. Hockey trading card manufacturer Upper Deck uses the event to take photographs of the rookies and prospects in their NHL uniforms for use in their products. ___ Follow @jchidleyhill on Twitter Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

for a possible stadium in Toronto
Bobby Word buried five 3s for a game-hig

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz