ModernMusic.de

NEW YORK (AP) — The Jets have announced

#1 von liny195 , 04.11.2019 04:53

Neil Glat is stepping down as team president and will transition to a new role as a senior adviser.Glat has been with the Jets since 2012 and was responsible for all of the team’s off-field activities Morris Claiborne Jerseys 2019 , including establishing business and community partnerships, helping design and unveil New York’s new uniforms and logo, expanding fan engagement opportunities and launching the team’s Jets 360 content platform.“I greatly appreciate and thank him for his significant contributions and omnipresent professionalism,” Jets Chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson said in a statement. “He will be missed.”The team says in a release issued Friday it will announce its plans for the organization’s next steps in the next few days.Glat joined the Jets in April 2012 after working at the NFL the previous 15 years White Josh McCown Jerseys , including as the league’s senior vice president of corporate development.“I want to thank the Johnson family for giving me an amazing opportunity to be part of their truly special organization,” Glat said in a statement.“Woody and Christopher are terrific leaders, and were outstanding mentors to me. I am extremely grateful to the both of them. I also want to express my sincere gratitude to all the outstanding people who are part of the Jets family. There’s never a good time to leave, but it’s the right time for me to take on new challenges.”NOTES: The Jets signed S Matthias Farley and waived S Santos Ramirez. Farley played three seasons for the Indianapolis Colts before being waived earlier this week. He had three interceptions Josh McCown Jerseys 2019 , two forced fumbles, a fumble recovery and 11 passes defensed in 37 games, including 16 starts. Ramirez was signed by the Jets as an undrafted free agent out of Arkansas this spring and he had nine tackles in three preseason games. … S Brandon Bryant reverted to New York’s injured reserve list after going unclaimed when he was waived/injured by the Jets on Thursday. Bryant suffered a concussion in New York’s preseason game against New Orleans last Saturday night. The Senior Bowl kicks off today from Mobile, Alabama.This has become the most prestigious of the college football all-star games. While others like the East-West Shrine Game feature players who will be drafted and have good NFL careers White Terrence Brooks Jerseys , the best prospects earn an invite to this game. The players we see today will go early in this spring’s NFL Draft. We will see future NFL stars take the field.A lot of the evaluation has already come this week. Senior Bowl practices are always heavily scrutinized. But the game is the finale of the week. Players who had strong practice weeks can add an exclamation point with a strong performance, while those who struggled can at least create some positive film against top competition.Jon Gruden is coaching the North team, while Kyle Shanahan is coaching the South team. Kickoff is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Eastern.Leave your thoughts below on the game action from Mobile and the Draft prospects you are watching.

liny195  
liny195

but when it comes down to it [url=http://www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com/jawhaun-bentley-jersey/]Ja’Wha un Bentley Jersey 2019[/url
Some potential competition for Matt Wile"

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz