ModernMusic.de

s.He’s not mincing words here. Not “one of the best,”“the best in the NFL.” We obviously shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves here.

#1 von elaine95 , 02.11.2019 03:18

Pro Football Focus thinks Frank Ragnow’s potential is endless at his "new" position."The biggest news out of the first week of Detroit Lions Organized Team Activities is the offensive line shakeup. After preparing 2018 first-round pick Frank Ragnow for the guard position all of last year Cheap Austin Bryant Jersey , Detroit trotted him out at center in the first two practices, suggesting there may be a positional change in the making.It’s still very possible that the Lions are simply cross training their players to give them more versatility in case of injury. However, Pro Football Focus appears to be a big fan of making that move to center permanent for Frank Ragnow.PFF’s Connor McGuinness explained why by looking and his grades at both a college level and from his rookies season in Detroit. The difference is clear as day. At Arkansas, he started his career at guard, but then moved to center for the final two years. The difference in grades is drastic:Center: 92.5 overall grade Austin Bryant Jersey Womens , 81.6 pass block grade, 94.4 run block gradeGuard: 80.6 overall grade, 67.9 pass block grade, 86.6 run block gradeOf course, it’s hard to know whether this was simply Ragnow getting better over time or getting more comfortable head-manning the offensive line at center. His offensive line coach in college certainly seems to think Ragnow is right at home at the center position:Now potentially in a position where he was so dominant in college Austin Bryant Detroit Lions Jersey , McGuinness believes Ragnow’s ceiling is as high as they come.“The reality is that the position change could be the difference between the Lions having a starting-caliber guard, and an elite-level center who could go on to be the best in the NFL,” McGuinness.He’s not mincing words here. Not “one of the best,”“the best in the NFL.” We obviously shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves here. Ragnow has literally played just asingle NFL snap at center. However, everything from his college profile suggests he should be able to Austin Bryant Jersey 2019 , and the Lions clearly think it’s a good idea to at least try him there. As for Ragnow himself, he seemed pretty excited about the potential move when talking about the play-calling aspects a center gets.“I enjoy that part of the game,” Ragnow said. “That’s a part of the game I really enjoyed in college, making all the calls, kind of leading the guys.” Let the 2019 NFL playoff season begin! The postseason is upon us Austin Bryant Jersey Mens , and while we’d all love to be cheering on the Detroit Lions this year, that’s no reason to tune out completely. There are only 11 NFL games left in the season, and each one you choose to skip is another opportunity to watch football before the seven month gap coming up. Miss both of tonight’s games and you’re only looking at nine more opportunities to watch some NFL football. I did that math all in my head.Anyways, the first matchup happens to also have the allure of being a divisional matchup. The AFC South champion Houston Texans are hosting the red hot Indianapolis Colts. DeShaun Watson vs. Andrew Luck. J.J. Watt vs. some other guy on the Colts. This is a hell of a way to kick off the postseason, and I’ll be glued to the television all game. If you’re with me Womens Teez Tabor Jersey , feel free to use this thread as a live chat during the game.Kickoff is at 4:35! Who are you rooting for?

elaine95  
elaine95

du nogensinde brugt timer
Linebacker Denzel Perryman is No. 54 on our list

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz