ModernMusic.de

getting cut three times and assuming his season was over before joining the Rams in December and suddenly filling in for running

#1 von elaine95 , 29.10.2019 08:21

Landon Collins has been an All-Pro and a three-time Pro Bowl selection over his first four years in the NFL Marquise Brown Jersey , but that wasn’t enough for the Giants to use a franchise tag or make an overwhelming contract offer to keep him from leaving the team this offseason.Those looking to explain the Giants’ lack of interest in a further commitment to Collins often point to the fact that he’s been more effective against the run than the pass since hitting the NFL. That didn’t bother Washington.They handed Collins a six-year, $84 million deal in free agency and Collins said last week that the team is getting a lot more than a box safety for their money.“I laugh, honestly, because I’m not just a box safety,” Collins said, via the . “I make plays in the box http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/jaylon-ferguson-jersey-authentic , yeah, but I make plays in other places, too. People see me in the box because that’s what teams ask me to do sometimes. Pretty much it’s people that don’t know what they’re talking about. When I get the opportunity to show that I can play different spots, I will.”Washington senior vice president of player personnel Doug Williams agreed with Collins’ self-assessment and the team is sure to try everything they can to get their money’s worth out of Collins over the next few years. C.J. Anderson had a highly unusual year in 2018, getting cut three times and assuming his season was over before joining the Rams in December and suddenly filling in for running back Todd Gurley without missing a beat. But things could have gone quite a bit differently.That’s because the Lions strongly considered picking up Anderson before the Rams brought him in.Anderson signed with the Lions this offseason after the Rams showed little interest in bringing him back, and Anderson says now that Lions General Manager Bob Quinn told him after a workout last year that the Lions liked him a lot but thought at the time that they’d go younger at the position.“Bob kept it real with me Miles Boykin Jersey ,” Anderson told the . “Bob pretty much told me that he’d come get me during free agency and he was a man of his word. I went on with the Rams, had fun and then first call I got was the Lions, so it was a no-brainer.”Anderson thinks he landed in the right place, playing for coach Matt Patricia.“I respect coaching and I respect staff, and I think this is one of the better staffs in the league. I’m saying that highly just because situational football, football IQ Deandre Baker Jersey , scheme. Breaking down. Compared to the other teams that was looking me during free agency, I think this is one of the respects. And then like I said, I got a lot of respect for Matt. Me and him had a lot of battles,” Anderson said.The Lions are the fifth team Anderson has been on in the last year and a half. Anderson is hoping to stay a while.

elaine95  
elaine95

Zapatillas de Puma
prepared well by the QB whisperer.Detroit at ArizonaTop overall draft choice Kyler Murray will run (and probably often scramble

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz