ModernMusic.de

Canadian Vasek Pospisil dropped a 7-6

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 26.07.2018 06:24

Canadian Vasek Pospisil dropped a 7-6 (3), 6-7 (5), 6-2 decision to Robin Haase in second-round play Thursday at the Erste Bank Open. Nathan Shepherd Jersey . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. "He played well and went for his shots. Im aware that I didnt and its something Ill work on. "I wasnt feeling that great today in general, even in the warmup. But thats the way it goes. You have to do the best you can with what you have." Pospisil jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first-set tiebreaker before dropping seven straight points. The 23-year-old Canadian faced a match ball in the last game of the second set before pulling even and taking the tiebreaker. However, Haase overwhelmed Pospisil in the deciding set on the cramped secondary court of the Statdhalle, completing the win in two hours 19 minutes. Pospisil, a native of Vernon, B.C., had nine aces and kept the pressure on Haase with 12 break points, but the Dutchman saved 10 of them. The Canadian had his serve broken four times. Pospisil is looking to close out the season strong so that he can achieve his goal of earning a seed for the Australian Open in January. Pospisil is currently ranked 40th in the world. "Ive had a great season," said Pospisil, who reached the Rogers Cup semifinals last August in Montreal. "Myself and my coach have set a goal of trying to get a seeding for Melbourne. "Its a tough ask and I have to beat some good players to get there." Pospisil defeated Lleyton Hewitt -- a former world No. 1 -- in the first round. Custom New York Jets Jerseys .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Cairo Santos Jersey . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Chris-Herndon-Jersey/ . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres.PHILADELPHIA - Jiri Tlusty scored the tiebreaking goal in the third period to lift the Carolina Hurricanes to a 3-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday night. Nathan Gerbe had a highlight-worthy goal and Alexander Semin also scored for Carolina, which improved to 3-0 against Philadelphia this season. Claude Giroux and Scott Hartnell scored for the Flyers, who lost for just the second time at home in their last 14 games. Tlusty beat Flyers goalie Steve Mason from close range high to the glove side with 6:10 remaining

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

The game originally was scheduled for Tuesday but was postponed due to the snowstorm that hit Philadelphia and much of the North
Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz